Jump to content

Car Audio Bracelets?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would rock some too

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

I would rock some too

Sweet man like I said coming real soon most likely ETA is 3weeks out

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Posted

i'd be down for a black Dc audio one~

Teams, company, act... Will come later want to get more of "general" band going around to please more customers

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Posted

Would anyone be interested in some car audio bracelets? Similar to the "I Love Boobies" silicone bracelets....Except of course car audio related sayings i think its a pretty cool idea that could get rather popular on the forums i know i would rock one. What do you guys think?

Hit my up if you make it happen, I want some!

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

Posted

Are you gonna become a SMD partner.....? Or do you already have some other kind of business advertising agreement with SMD?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

Are you gonna become a SMD partner.....? Or do you already have some other kind of business advertising agreement with SMD?

At this point I'm not an official partner but have been in contact about becoming one very soon...

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Posted

Cool man.....got any pics yet?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1127 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...