g6ryder Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 i would make them smaller. like the size of the Live Strong Bracelets, 1 inch seems really wide. but thats just me. edit: but i like the designs. I will have smaller ones soon the 1" bands are the size of the I <3 bands which the 1" seem to be more popular right now OK i gotcha gotta play to the tune of the Market. ha... i will defiantly look into getting one or two once you get some skinnier ones in production. I have small wrists too so it would be cool to have a Small, Medium, Large for wrist size. Lol correct... The smaller once will most likely be cheaper and there are 2 sizes i can get "Adult" and " Youth" however i only carry "Adult" @ this point www.wooferwarehouse.com
Mikesmith0890 Posted December 1, 2011 Report Posted December 1, 2011 Personally for me I cannot stand the larger bracelets. The "livestrong" is in my opinion perfect. Will be ordering some once you carry that size. Looking forward to it!@ AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
g6ryder Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 Personally for me I cannot stand the larger bracelets. The "livestrong" is in my opinion perfect. Will be ordering some once you carry that size. Looking forward to it!@ Those will most likely be ready to order in a few days but will fully produced and shipped also around Dec.20 www.wooferwarehouse.com
EclipseChris Posted December 1, 2011 Report Posted December 1, 2011 I think the size of the i love boobies bands are perfect, one inch would prolly be cool with me. And wether i wear them or not i'm sure i'll buy a few. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Mikesmith0890 Posted December 1, 2011 Report Posted December 1, 2011 Personally for me I cannot stand the larger bracelets. The "livestrong" is in my opinion perfect. Will be ordering some once you carry that size. Looking forward to it!@ Those will most likely be ready to order in a few days but will fully produced and shipped also around Dec.20 Awesome,def ready for it. I have tons of the larger size bands and I just don't wear them, they feel weird lol. AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
g6ryder Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 I think the size of the i love boobies bands are perfect, one inch would prolly be cool with me. And wether i wear them or not i'm sure i'll buy a few. These are the same size as the "I love boobies" and head on over to the site get you a couple the are ready to buy and I guess you could say they are on a "preorder special sale" www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 Personally for me I cannot stand the larger bracelets. The "livestrong" is in my opinion perfect. Will be ordering some once you carry that size. Looking forward to it!@ Those will most likely be ready to order in a few days but will fully produced and shipped also around Dec.20 Awesome,def ready for it. I have tons of the larger size bands and I just don't wear them, they feel weird lol. Lol understandable will be ready for "preorder" soon www.wooferwarehouse.com
loganberry Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 I'd buy some for sure and if you can even get ones for us guys with bigger wrists that would be perfect cause I have 2 I love boobies ones around my shifter but there tight on my wrist I prefer a more loose feeling with my watch and bracelets My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
SoundOfViolence Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 I'd be interested in one of the smaller livestrong size ones Fi X12 AQ750 Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u
g6ryder Posted December 2, 2011 Author Report Posted December 2, 2011 I'd buy some for sure and if you can even get ones for us guys with bigger wrists that would be perfect cause I have 2 I love boobies ones around my shifter but there tight on my wrist I prefer a more loose feeling with my watch and bracelets Well at this point the largest i can get is 8" around if anything grab some for your shifter... www.wooferwarehouse.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.