Second Skin Audio

Class Project For Engineering and Design

czman30

I don't post much, as I mainly try to garner knowledge from the forums, but I built my 2nd T-line for my weed man with a Sundown NSv1 12". He has about 700-800w on it from an older alpine and it shakes his crown vic apart. I was a little nervous about building such a large T-line with such a powerful sub, but it came out really well. I don't have pics of it, but I am now a huge fan of these types of enclosures, as is he. They are not very practical for most people, but they are insanely efficient. I hope your project goes well and gets a fantastic grade.

thanks (:

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

i don't hear much on american bass on this form i say try it but you got some goodies on here

like the old RF, alpine, and sundown

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

i don't hear much on american bass on this form i say try it but you got some goodies on here

like the old RF, alpine, and sundown

they look like a well built company and sure are there prices they are expensive

Update I have 2 Rockford Fosgate p1 8's on the way there the old black and red ones but its what i could afford and there are 2 of them and right now im confused on the data sheet it says 41hz but on the owners manual it says 36hz so i really don't know what to have as my box tuning and i have another question for a tline is there anything special i have to do if i make 2 subs in the tline?

double the sd.

What kind of music do you play the most? I would lean towards the lower tuning anyways.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

double the sd.

What kind of music do you play the most? I would lean towards the lower tuning anyways.

i mostly play pop and stuff with a good bass line this is also for a project at school so i really dont know i made a design but i want opinions about it

Archived