FI BL 12

I noticed on the website that the BL 12's dual 1 says 1000rms, and the dual 2's handle 1500 rms. I might be missing something, but just wondering why the difference. I'll have 2 crescendo bc2000 strapped so I need the 2 12's to put out a total 1 ohm load. I'm not sure if it's how the voice coils are wired or what, as far as the power rating (rms) goes?

Edited by miniSPLlancer

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

What u think is the case is the 3 in coil vs the 4 inch.coil but in the right enclosure it will handle 1.5k no problem with the 3 incher just build box a tad smaller

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

What u think is the case is the 3 in coil vs the 4 inch.coil but in the right enclosure it will handle 1.5k no problem with the 3 incher just build box a tad smaller

so, the dual 2 is the 4" coil?? doesn't sound right.....but I've definitely been wrong before

Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

No..web guy didn't change it, they are all 3" coils. They are also all rated at 1500 watts.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

No..web guy didn't change it, they are all 3" coils. They are also all rated at 1500 watts.

Awesome, thanks.... I like to think I know a little bit about car audio subs, I just thought I was missing something

Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals