Pacquiao vs Marquez: III

Anyone watching the fight tonight? What are your thoughts on it? Will the fight live up to the first and second battles or will it be a pac-man blow out? I think Pacquiao lost the 2nd fight for sure but the first one was a tough one to call it could have gone either way. I just hope this fight lives up to the first and second fights. Also anyone have a good link to watch live streaming of the fight?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Wow Marquez got robbed again. He won the 2nd fight and he beat Pacquiao hands down this fight yet Pacquiao comes away with the win. That was a good fight and it was all Marquez not sure what fight the judges saw but they obviously were not watching the same fight I was. It's to bad that this fight ended like this. It would have been nice to have the person who actually won the fight declared the winner. Just like the 2nd fight Manny was given another victory that he did not earn. It's to bad that only real fight fans will know the truth. Makes me wonder.. cause if Manny had this much trouble with Marquez he will not beat Mayweather. Makes me think that we will never get to see that fight now but if we do the only way Floyd will win is if he KO's Manny and if Manny fights like tonight then he will get KO'd.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

What a disappointing decision....Marquez got robbed...announcers said it themselves....they couldn't find a clip of manny hitting marquez.....

Yeah its to bad.. I have been a boxing fan since I was a kid and its fights like tonight's that are killing the sport. The first fight between them was a good fight and I could see the draw there. The 2nd fight between these 2 was a close fight you could ask 100 people who won and 50 would say Manny and 50 would say Marquez but this fight was all Marquez. What a shame cause Marquez solved the pac-man puzzle but will never get the credit he deserves.

MMA/UFC

where real fights happen and you go in the KO them or make the bitch tap out.

altho i hate watching men wriggle around doing nothing looking for a submission, i prefer watching brawls lol heavyweights FTW

but i do watch some boxing.. dosen't pac refuse take blood test for roids ect that why maywhether wont fight, last i heard..altho they all on the gear

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I wanted Marquez to win, But coming into the fight I really thought he didnt have chance against Pacquia.As the fight went on I was amazed with the fight Marquez was putting on, I believe it was Marquez's fight.The decision just a freaking disgrace!

Yeah I feel you. Marquez was my favorite to always has been since the first fight. I really thought that Manny was gonna wipe the floor with him. Specially after Marquez lost to Floyd. But Marquez beat pac man tonight. He shut him down. Its too bad cause this is the 2nd (you could argue that its the 3rd) time Marquez has been robbed by bad judging.

Archived