1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

nice

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

if you peak at 43hz, try using

lil jon - push that nigga for bassrace pause it as soon as bass starts then right when you see set ( goes ready set go) un pause it.. the key to bassrace is a good start ;)

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I got updates coming tomorrow! A few things have happened. I meant to take pics today but it has been rainy. I'll try and get them tomorrow.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

**UPDATES** Sorry I have been off for so long. I spend most my time with my friends.. I usually only get on the computer at night and we are usually gone at night. Here is what has been going on. First off. It has been so damn hot here that I spent what little money I had to re charge my air conditioner. It needed a new valve and freon. Blows about 48 degrees now just idling. It really nice to have one. Except now people don't hear me coming as well..

DSCF1701.jpg

Took 3 Cans, or 36 oz.

Next, I watch a website called KSL everyday, its just like craigslist but just for my state, Ut. Anyways, I seen a set of neon underglow for 15 bucks. I clicked on it and it said price reduced from 45 dollars. They were brand new in the box and she didn't even know what color they were. I offered her 10 and she happily took it. Apparently her and her husband got a divorce and she was gettin rid of all his shit! I figured if I got home and didn't like the color I would re sell them for 50 on ebay. I took them out and they were purple. I couldn't decide if I should put them on or not, I decided since it was only 10 bucks I'd throw them on. Once I opened them I seen one of the tubes was broke. Oh well, Id put the 1 on each side of the truck and yet have a spare. Hooked it up and the one didn't work. Started beating it on the tire it flickered and then I noticed the tube was broke. Tossed on the other and it lit up great. The set had 2 short tubes and 2 long tubes. The idea is 1 on the front and back, then the long ones on the sides. I have 1 short tube on one side and a long one on the other. When they are lit up you can't tell one is longer but it bugs me to know they aren't symmetrical. Eventually I want the underglow to be Blue LEDs but it all comes with time.

000_0002.jpg

Here they are under the truck. Ignore the rust. When I can afford undercoating it will all get covered. The lights are screwed right behind the rocker panels.

000_0001.jpg

I will get some pictures of them lit up tonight. Its not even close to dark yet so check back later.

Now for the grand finale. My kick ass parents decided it was time I got a new dirt bike since my old one was literally falling apart. This is the new four stroke eater. 2001 CR250R. This thing hauls ass. I need a job so I can beef it up even more. It will have all black plastics, v force reed valve and much much more. This thing will look MEAN. I spent all day cleaning it. Can't find any dirt on it. I love how fast it is. I love my parents so damn much.

DSCF1697.jpg

Looks ten times better now then it does in that picture cause I cleaned it all up. Check back later for under glow pics!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Alright! Its underglow time!

100_3294.jpg

100_3296.jpg

100_3295.jpg

Camera takes real shitty pictures at night. But as I was taking these pictures I realized that I don't have any night time HID pictures. I got these for christmas last year. they are DDM 4500k. I love them. And I'm sure drivers in front of me do to :crazy: Anyway here they are.

100_3297.jpg

100_3299.jpg

I still have the stock brights in. So I wanted to compare my HIDs to the stock halogen brights for you guys. These HIDs are 35w, I want to put 55w in the high beams.

HID

100_3300.jpg

Halogen

100_3301.jpg

And there you go. Updated. Let me know what you think.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

forget the neons, its all about that 48 degree a/c baby :twirl:

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/