1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

I keep up with ya on insta some, glad I found this thing on here, I skipped a few pages, but regardless the progress is nice to see

Thanks for looking man!! Im excited to get her done. Ubl is in sig if your interested

I'll browse through it, I finally got started on my ranger after ordering amps and all.

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Looking good man! I found some tow mirriors that fit this OBS trucks I think yours would look good with them! I just ordered a set for my blazer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevy-GMC-Pickup-Truck-Telescoping-Power-Towing-Tow-Side-Mirrors-Pair-Set-/130891983903?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AChevrolet%7CYear%3A1994&hash=item1e79c52c1f&vxp=mtr

these will bolt right up to your truck, if you have power mirror's the plug will plug right up also. there's also sets with LED turn signals and heated glass, but hose both were not features on these older trucks so you would have to do extra wiring for those features. this is the easiest set, I like to keep it simple.

Just a suggestion bud! keep it up!

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Looking good man! I found some tow mirriors that fit this OBS trucks I think yours would look good with them! I just ordered a set for my blazer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevy-GMC-Pickup-Truck-Telescoping-Power-Towing-Tow-Side-Mirrors-Pair-Set-/130891983903?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AChevrolet%7CYear%3A1994&hash=item1e79c52c1f&vxp=mtr

these will bolt right up to your truck, if you have power mirror's the plug will plug right up also. there's also sets with LED turn signals and heated glass, but hose both were not features on these older trucks so you would have to do extra wiring for those features. this is the easiest set, I like to keep it simple.

Just a suggestion bud! keep it up!

Ill look into those! Ive seen trucks with em. They look great. Thanks for the kind words :) hows your trucks man

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

The HD towing mirrors look sick on OBS lifted trucks... 2-4 door it doesn't matter. They just look MEAN when you have a wide ass set of 35's+

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Well guys i got my new tires! I got them for 700 with ford 5 lug wheels. Im trying to sell the wheels. the tires are like new and still have the little knob things. I got them mounted. They are 35" cooper discoverer stt.

GosmsPhoto1376078190666_zpsb2f04c17.jpg

Had to use a ladder to get the sunroof masked off (;

Snapchat-6503_zps6d18d67b.jpg

And now it is primed with automotive primer not rattle can. It also wetsanded. it needs one more coat of primer hopefully tomorrow and then we can paint it tuesday or wednesday. Then i can get it spotless for school the next week. Im stoked to see progress.

20130811_105704_zpse0563800.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

• 2 weeks later...

Archived