1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Here are some pics of a box I did for a Dodge extended cab, some weird reason I can't find the finished pics but here are some of the build.If the bottom of your seats are soft you can do what I did and add a hump for the magnets. Subs this was built for were Sundown SA-8 V1

IMG_0156-1.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0154-1.jpg

i will eventually man. im still tryin to learn it all so imma do sealed for now :D

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Made the back piece today! Put it in the truck and took some pics! The back piece needs to be cut out to the contour of the back. I didn't notice that it was shaped weird and not straight. Always somethin man.. <_< anyways here are the pics. It is raised up on the one side because of the back piece not letting it sit flush. ENJOY!

Seat down

108_0023.jpg

Seat up!

108_0024.jpg

And here are some pics of behind the seat.. the back piece is kinda hard to work with. overall i am pretty happy but i noticed somethin. when someone sits on the seat it pushes it down to the box.. i hope that the the subs will have room. i dont have a third door so i cant see how much room is actually under the seat. i can only see the front part.

108_0027.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Also haha, putting it in is a pain in the ass man. I was nervous it was cracking and popping. BARELY FITS.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

most likely yes, unless ur planing on fiberglassing the inside then less so. for smaller boxes, ive seen a lot of people use 5/8" instead of the recommended 3/4" and sometimes it turns out ok and others not so much.

well i plan on bracing it and doubling the baffle. you think i fckd up then? :ehh:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived