1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

only thing youre not gonna like bout the tool box is you wont be able to reach over the side and grab your tools...(unless your part giraffe lol) other than that looks fine it gets the job done for holding stuff

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

trev, if you like the box and it serves its purpose who cares how people think it looks. But it looks just fine, nothing at all wrong with it and you will like it more when it is black. As long as you have a place to put your things then thats good. Thats what you have wanted.

BULLSHIT!!!! BLOW THROUGH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!!!!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

Yeah I've came to the conclusion that the truck is to tall to load a bike into by yourself. I had to have my dad help me last time. We have a bike holder that goes in the reciever hitch I will use. Its easy to use and looks nice to. BUT this doesn't mean ill do a blow through haha. I refuse to cut the bed.

There's nothing wrong with a little hole in the bed and cab. Plus you'll have a ton more space. Do it! It's easy and not as bad as you think.

Holy crap i just got done reading all 54! pages of this build i must say I'm impressed keep up the good work, I was afraid to try fiberglassing but after seeing all this makes me want to do it lol. I'm also building my first two sub boxes some time soon i alread have the 3/4 MDF and everything else i need now I just gotta figure out a designs, and the headliner looks legit.

keep up the good work

Holy crap i just got done reading all 54! pages of this build i must say I'm impressed keep up the good work, I was afraid to try fiberglassing but after seeing all this makes me want to do it lol. I'm also building my first two sub boxes some time soon i alread have the 3/4 MDF and everything else i need now I just gotta figure out a designs, and the headliner looks legit.

keep up the good work

Thanks man!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

So the reason things have been going slow for a while is because as many of you already know I am really into fish tanks and now my best friend is getting into them also. He just bought a 25 gallon so I built a stand for him. Here are some pictures. Bad quality because they are from my cell phone.

Before Paint

3.jpg

After:

2-1.jpg

Then I got to work on the grill. First I drew it all out in pen how I wanted it to look. Then I marked all the holes out for the 1/4" drill bit I was using. Then I drilled all the holes and went around the edges with a black paint pen to make it look better. I'm happy with it. Eventually it will get back lit with blue LEDs but I have to license my truck and I'm out of money. The grill is held on by six 1/2" diameter pieces of aluminum pipe and 4 1/2" lag bolts. Very sturdy. Even my dad could sit back there and not break something, and if he can do that then that means its damn strong. He breaks everything.

The tape in the below picture is because I forgot to mark out where I wanted the holes drilled for the bolts. I had to tape it so I didnt have to draw right on the plexi.

108_0566.jpg

108_0570.jpg

108_0571.jpg

And yet still leaves plenty of leg room.

trying to get a vid up of comfortably numb shaking my garage door but youtube isn't working. Vid up soon.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

looks good cant wait to see the led's behind it

Thanks man! But it will be a while. I have more important things first.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived