1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

So I woke up today and immediately got to work. First thing I did was installed the cowl and wipers I painted last night.

100_3264.jpg

Nice and glossy.

I am really happy with how it all turned out. It looks much nicer then it did.

100_3269.jpg

100_3267.jpg

100_3268.jpg

When that was done I moved on to the interior. It all needed to be detailed because my windows are always down and things get dusty. I went over everything with Armor All. Cleaned the floor mats. And Vacuumed everything with a shop vac.

100_3265.jpg

100_3266.jpg

I don't know if you guys noticed but there is black and white specs all over my hood and the pieces I just painted. We have 7 wild fires right now in my state. Everything is orange and you can barely see the mountains its so smoky. Ashes are falling from the sky and it smells like ass.

100_3275.jpg

A few days ago I installed the stainless steel hose covers. I got pretty much every hose except the upper and lower radiator hoses. The lower ones are a pain in the ass to get to. I did the upper one but had a hard time getting the sleeve over the hose so it ended up looking like a lumpy snake. I took it off and threw it away.

100_3271.jpg

100_3272.jpg

100_3274.jpg

My engine bay is filthy. It hasn't been cleaned since last summer. I'll do that soon. My plan for tomorrow it to do the exterior really good and hope that not to many ashes fall on it. Then Saturday its off to the dB drag! I am super excited. I will let you guys know how I do.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Very nice work bro! Im going to have to take some time to look back though all of the pages again. Its nice to see more of our younger generation getting into this hobby and learning how to do work for themselves.

Very nice work bro! Im going to have to take some time to look back though all of the pages again. Its nice to see more of our younger generation getting into this hobby and learning how to do work for themselves.

Thanks man! I'd love to do more but funds don't allow right now. The few things I wanted to get done this summer were 1. body work. 2. Undercoat. and 3. Bed liner... and I really need new front shocks and new mids and highs. So far not a damn thing on that list has got done haha. Eventually I want to have 2 sets in each door.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Awesome bro....

Im glad your stoked AGAIN for your first comp....... i think thats really cool..........

Hell yeah man. it will be fun!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

No worries man...

Not a member on here that doesnt struggle with the same, fundage, time, (and more) deal.

But, appeantly, you got killer support,...lol.......... in the beginging and end,... that is where its at!....

Later bro..

No worries man...

Not a member on here that doesnt struggle with the same, fundage, time, (and more) deal.

But, appeantly, you got killer support,...lol.......... in the beginging and end,... that is where its at!....

Later bro..

Yeah I love how people on here support me. Haha, I dream of being as good as meade. His ISF build is sick. Practice makes perfect. Patience is key. See you saturday

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Well guys I went and competed! I was gonna do dB drag but trying to find my frequency I kept blowing fuses. When I re-did the system from the one before I didn't upgrade the fuse!! Totally forgot about it. I am running a 100 amp fuse and people told me I prob need about 175-200 amp. So I Bass raced qualifying with a 123.8 I think I coulda done better but I was expecting dB drag so I didn't have a song picked. I'm happy with it. But I came in 9th and didn't get to the elimination rounds.. Kind of a bummer but it was a lot of fun. I was the youngest one there and the one with the smallest subs other then some guy with some 6 1/2s . Everyone there was really cool to me and they all wanted to help me. I sat in a 153.8 dB vehicle... holy shit. Never felt anything like it. I was gasping for air and I couldn't see my eyes were shaking so much! Had so damn much fun. I wish we had more comps here. My truck peaks at 43hz . Here are some pics of my truck at the show.

309988_4284996366801_1007795710_n.jpg

523618_4284993806737_108710809_n.jpg

575745_4284988286599_48073701_n-1.jpg

And here is a vid of the truck I sat in. I didn't film this but here it is. It has 6 Dc XL 15's on 7k I believe.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived