1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

I took those skid plates off to clean them the other day and haven't put them back on yet. Noticed a pretty decent puddle of anti-freeze under the radiator on the cement. Took the shroud off and the bottom of the radiator is leaking. I ordered a radiator off Ebay that is a bit thicker. Figured it couldn't hurt to have more fluid in the cooling system. So that is on the way. Still looking for a job before anything can really happen.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

get your guard card and work security. you have to be 18 tho. cant remember if you are.

or any local retail store should be hiring

or ups/fedex

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Looks nice man. Eventually gonna get a fiberglass tonneau cover?

Possibly if I seen a cheap one. But I love this and I like how it rolls up if I need to put something in the bed. Thanks man!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I love the build but now my bro has a truck like yours and we are guna stealcur box design. Could you measure to see if a 10 or 12 would fit and you remeber your old box specs?

He used this fiberglass idea because i used to have a box in a 97 chev built this way. Its been a while but if i remember right i had two twelves firing up. They will fit depending on what sub you use. Measure the heigth from the floor to the bottom of the seat and that is the maximum mounting depth of the sub you could use. By having the subs fire up and just having a flat carpeted section across the front it made it to where it looked very clean and no way for the subs to get damaged. Good luck with your build.

I love the build but now my bro has a truck like yours and we are guna stealcur box design. Could you measure to see if a 10 or 12 would fit and you remeber your old box specs?

He used this fiberglass idea because i used to have a box in a 97 chev built this way. Its been a while but if i remember right i had two twelves firing up. They will fit depending on what sub you use. Measure the heigth from the floor to the bottom of the seat and that is the maximum mounting depth of the sub you could use. By having the subs fire up and just having a flat carpeted section across the front it made it to where it looked very clean and no way for the subs to get damaged. Good luck with your build.

Yeah I always liked his truck so I used his ideas. I knew I wanted the sa-8s ported and the mounting depth was to much for me to fire up.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

I just read your thread backwards lol

Cool truck dude

Thanks man! vote for me SOTM!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived