1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

you are 100% right....

DSCF1903_zpsa8dde8bd.jpg

and if i was driving next to you in my truck id tell you ur roof is dirty :peepwall:

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

you are 100% right....

DSCF1903_zpsa8dde8bd.jpg

and if i was driving next to you in my truck id tell you ur roof is dirty :peepwall:

Haha I'm louder ;)

I find it a little disturbing that you grandma got you that!

Sorry :peepwall: I figured someone else would've said it already. Had to throw it in there!

I knew it was coming. Haha. Great job know the civic so far man. I didn't know you started a new build log or I would have posted before. Looks really good.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

So i have everything ready to rock. I got the glues and all the stuff posted above. Shok fuse holder came and it is nice and heavy. Great quality. Payment was sent to sundown but i havent heard anything since. Im getting anxious haha

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

• 3 weeks later...

OKAY! Some new things to keep you guys.. (my uncle) entertained. First off, Lily is getting pretty damn irritated with Sundown. I payed them over 2 weeks ago and they were supposed to ship out the beginning of this week.. :jon: Here is lily... irritated.

DSCF1921_zps5e6eefa8.jpg

I drilled a hole through the fire wall and installed a grommet for the 4 gauge knu konceptz wire to get to the amp. The wire on the left still needs a grommet.

DSCF1922_zps01fca8eb.jpg

I love zip ties. My goal was to make everything as clean as possible.

DSCF1923_zps6a703ff1.jpg

DSCF1924_zpsf6e1ace5.jpg

The dirt under the carpet will be assisted this summer.

DSCF1925_zps1d659b9b.jpg

and out in the back. The mess of wires was cleaned up but not perfect. amps are hung but the fosgate isn't hooked up yet. I ran the ground i just need to hook it all up and run the wires behind the carpet so they are only shown at the terminals. If the damn snow would stop and my teachers would stop giving me homework.

20130128_165227.jpg

Bolted through the floor and nice and tight. will get a bead of silicone around it also.

THEN I had an issue where my truck would start out in 3rd gear and the tach and speedometer wouldn't move at all. We replaced the ignition switch.. (what a bitch) and the key switch because the accessory mode didn't work. Dad said we might as well replace it while the steering wheel was off because that sucked. Here he is doing the hard work while I supervise.. (; the ignition switch fixed the problem.

DSCF1927_zps4563ffd0.jpg

don't laugh at my garbage in the console thing. (; And i also want to say that I really appreciate all my dad does for me and all he helps me with. I'm very great full and lucky to have a dad that can help me.

May have been the biggest pain in the ass project we have done on this truck. besides that piece of shit headliner.

DSCF1926_zps96b1273a.jpg

Here is a nightstand that I am building in wood shop. I think it looks pretty damn good.

20130129_095606.jpg

sure am learning a lot in that class. Can't wait to build a new box and make it perfect.

and here is where i parked my truck when i plowed the snow off the driveway yesterday... Thought she looked good.. covered in salt.

20130128_160332.jpg

Enjoy. We are seriously waiting on Sundown.. I miss the customer service that companies like this used to have. :shrug:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived