1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Better subs out there for cheaper. Keep shopping unless you're the type of person who likes showing off a brand name regardless of how good it really is.

x2

sundown sa-12s

or skar 12s...

oh arent skar having a deal going on where they will build a custom box for you?

I agree with this post^ There subs seem to be good quality and the almost free custom built box is a major plus!

Here's a link to the deal they're having Skar Audio, Deal

DUDE! Holy SHIT!! THAT IS A GREAT DEAL!! I wish so bad i had the cash. Those Skar's are better then fosgates?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

look in the for sale section for cheaper deals, but skar's deal includes 2 12s and a box i think for less than 400, maybe alot cheaper.... click the link that Cutty posted.

dc level 3 is also a very good sub, dc audio FTMFW.

sundown subs are really sick subs and can take a beating... i mean they can ,from what ive been reading, take 1000 rms of unclipped power!

and each of the brands i've stated, are all reconeable!!!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Im just gonna wait until I have the cash and decide for sure! Since the box is sealed I have a little leeway. I'll prob stick with the p3 fosgates tho! Anyone have the magnet diameter?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Their deal seams like it will be on for a while, so you have time to think about it.

Anyways the build seams promising, so keep us updated!

Will do man!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Nice work dude.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

Im just gonna wait until I have the cash and decide for sure! Since the box is sealed I have a little leeway. I'll prob stick with the p3 fosgates tho! Anyone have the magnet diameter?

nice truck man that head unit is awesome i have one similar and i love it.

Oh, and the magnet diameter is 8", i replied to you in my thread last night.

nice truck man that head unit is awesome i have one similar and i love it.

Oh, and the magnet diameter is 8", i replied to you in my thread last night.

Thanks bro!! :D

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Okay guys we MIGHT have a problem, I made a mock up of the sub that im getting. I wont know for sure if the subs will fit until i get the side pieces of the box made so i can get the right angle of how the sub will sit. Okay here is the problem. IF The subs do fit the side of the magnet might touch the bottom of the box.. Is this okay??? :/ this bums me out a lot. :cray:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived