1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Looks great man that box is nice. I went to that news article and made a comment lol maybe she will chill her shit.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

1985, excellent year for Hondas, My dads got a 85 honda 200s three wheeler we got for $200 and put about that much into it and it runs almost perfect and looks great. It was my first motorized toy too so it's been dogged over the years lol. As for building a box I might try but where should I start, any advice on where to get wood, what kind, how to make the circles for the sub, etc?

Honda and Ktm are my favorites:) haha. I got my wood from home depot. It's just 1/2 ply wood. I used 1/2" plywood cause I wanted something light. I wish I would have went with 3/4" mdf. As for the holes use a router and a circle jig or a really steady jig saw hand. Start by using Torres box tuning calc and mess with numbers until

You get the right frequency. Then double check it on here and build that shit!

hell ya dude, thanks! if i decide to make a box for my 10s or just one of them, ill be postin that shit! cant wait to see your updates hope all is going good

if you ain't mixin gas you ain't haulin ass! team ktm

Looks great man that box is nice. I went to that news article and made a comment lol maybe she will chill her shit.

Hahahah nice dude! Thats sweet! Thanks for the compliments on the box! I think it looks damn clean! Will look so good carpeted and with the subs in :wackit3:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

1985, excellent year for Hondas, My dads got a 85 honda 200s three wheeler we got for $200 and put about that much into it and it runs almost perfect and looks great. It was my first motorized toy too so it's been dogged over the years lol. As for building a box I might try but where should I start, any advice on where to get wood, what kind, how to make the circles for the sub, etc?

Honda and Ktm are my favorites:) haha. I got my wood from home depot. It's just 1/2 ply wood. I used 1/2" plywood cause I wanted something light. I wish I would have went with 3/4" mdf. As for the holes use a router and a circle jig or a really steady jig saw hand. Start by using Torres box tuning calc and mess with numbers until

You get the right frequency. Then double check it on here and build that shit!

hell ya dude, thanks! if i decide to make a box for my 10s or just one of them, ill be postin that shit! cant wait to see your updates hope all is going good

All is kickin ass! Haha I'm plannin up some custom door panels i might do this summer. And let me know if you need any help! Im only a semi noob now haha :drinks:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Few things I have to share! First off, my mom knows I love my Bass and god help me I do! So this morning while I was eating my breakfast my mom had me read this article out of the news paper. It made me laugh, My exact response was "she will get over it" Now, I understand that it is inconsiderate and rude to bass in neighbor hoods and after dark hours. But there is No way that is hurting her ears from inside her house as people drive by. :shrug:

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/opinion/mailbag/decibel-danger/article_30823186-1a07-5ff3-b311-83830a50fb9e.html

Scooter wanted to see a sticker my mom made me for Christmas. We have this thing, that when I ask a question she sometimes says, "If your lucky" It has stuck and she has said that for as long as I can remember. Well when I got my truck she joked that I should put a sticker on it that says that, Its just sort of an inside thing we have so she got this made for me for Christmas!

On the drivers side rear window! To the right of this picture you can see the 5X5 size piece of bondo popping out where the dumb ass before me attempted to fix the dent.

108_0186.jpg

108_0187.jpg

Then I went to the public library and got this book! I'm really excited for it cause I wanted it but I couldn't afford it! Subs come first! I opened the first page and when I saw all the people that the author was thanking, Steve Meade was on the list :D I thought that was pretty cool!

108_0188.jpg

This book even though I just flipped through it looks amazing and so far I would recommend it to anyone!

Build's looking good.

Heh, got a few books like that lying around, automotive tech ftw. Care to flip through my main book? (130 chapters, close to 2k pages), along with many others ;)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Life fucks you in the ass every chance it gets... I'm so pissed off I could punch a hole through a brick wall :fing23: .

I am eighty dollars from the sub woofers, I don't know if you guys realize this. I eat, sleep and breathe bass. I go to sleep thinking about it and wake up thinking about it. I love car audio and my truck more then anything in the world besides my dirt bike. My dad pretty much sat me down and told me.. "you will be driving that truck by yourself in less then a month, You will have to pay for gas, it needs new transmission fluid, a new exhaust system under it, it needs 2 new head lights, and new shocks in the front end, the money you have is the money you have, you don't have a job and what happens if when you turn 16 you can't find one, you're out of money" Okay this is all great... I have no idea what to do guys, I am sooooo close to those subs I can taste them. But yet my truck has all these problems that need fixing. I don't know what to do guys. Pleasee tell me your opinions. sorry for being a cry baby but life is fucking me today lol. And then! On a side note I quit drinking soda and have been eating way healthier then normal and I weighed this morning and since last week I haven't lose one pound. Still at 200 lbs. :phatyo:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

What exactly is wrong with the exhaust, or why does he say it needs a new exhaust?

That seems to be the most expensive thing you listed, but it's probably something as simple as a bad oxygen sensor or clogged cat

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/

What exactly is wrong with the exhaust, or why does he say it needs a new exhaust?

That seems to be the most expensive thing you listed, but it's probably something as simple as a bad oxygen sensor or clogged cat

Its rusted out and leaks in many spots. Its not a HIGH priority, just things he said need to be done. as with the shocks. The main thing i am concerned about is the headlights.. The main thing for him he says is if something goes major wrong ill have no money to fix it, and i wont be able to pay for gas.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived