1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

HUGE THANKS TO SMOOVE! He gave me $15 so now I can get the pipe. I am so soo grateful! Thank you so much man! Smd rules!!!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Cant wait to see this thing playing!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Cant wait to see this thing playing!

Me either! I tracked my wire and it says it is in salt lake city. So up north from here but says it departed at 4:30 this morning. All I can do is hope it comes today if not then tuesday as the mail doesn't work Monday!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Doing work! Got quite a bit done today. First thing I did was clean my room! Feels good!

After that was done I brought the box in! Here are the holes I cut with the jig saw, as promised!

108_0250.jpg

Whats this you ask? Oh its just 50' of weather stripping :shrug: Got it for $2 lol.

108_0251.jpg

I did the whole top of the box with weather stripping to see how I like the tuning before I caulk it up!

108_0253.jpg

108_0254.jpg

I did around the sub rings so They were for sure air tight!

108_0252.jpg

I was about to go to the hardware store to get some heat shrink and this showed up!!

Any guesses?

108_0255.jpg

Knukonceptz FTMFW! I have never seen or felt better wire. You can just tell by looking at it, its damn good wire. It strips so clean. God I love it (:

108_0260.jpg

Then it was off to the hardware store so I could start soldering! The wire is marked with a black line for negative! But Its kind of hard to see and I know I would mess it up! So I bought some blue heat shrink for positive and some black for negative!! I fucking love heat shrink! :yahoo:

108_0259.jpg

Then I got to work! I went out and measure how much wire I need from the amp to the terminal and cut it, Then I soldered the ends on! Heat shrunk it up! I solder stuff like this with a torch. Its faster! Just wrap a wet paper towel around the wire end so you don't melt it! Heres pics! This is the wire that goes on the outside!

108_0262.jpg

I'm still working on the inside box wires and to the subs. I did something a little different with the sub wires and it looks way clean! I'll get it finished up and post pictures later! Enjoy!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Looking good! Thats some sexy wire! :D

I found some weather stripping like that at my house! May have to use it when I invert my future sub in my future box! lol

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Good luck on the port bro, I love your enthusiasm and build is looking clean. I also appreciate the amount if car care stuff, my car cabinet looks about the same, lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Nice truck and nice work so far. Keep it up!

92 Lumina Euro 3.1l

Dash - Cadence CS2.46 4x'6s

Doors - Hifonics ZXCi 6.5" Components

Rear Doors - JVC CS-XM620

Rear Deck- Nothing right now

Subs - 2 HFX12D4s

Sub amp - Crunch Ground Pounder GPV800.2

Looking good! Thats some sexy wire! :D

I found some weather stripping like that at my house! May have to use it when I invert my future sub in my future box! lol

Do it! It seals her tight! (;

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

That wire looks nice. :good: But why do you need all that weather stripping?

I use the weather stripping to seal around the subs so I don't get leaks and I sealed the top so that I can see how I like the tuning before I caulk it down. I bought so much because 3 was cheaper then 1 (:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived