This track is bad azzzzzzz !

Genres ? Who gives an ef' about genres, right ? :) .......but anyway they call it glitch, or glitch-hop, due to the totally chopped up, broken beats.

Anyway, this shit just has a really sick beat. Bass hits really good too, for the type of bass that is (hard rythmic hits, just not constant) Check it out. See what you think....

Peace,

Fish

Interesting. Not as interesting as your avatar, but interesting none the less. I can dig it but I am a little drunk right now. Will revisit this sober in the morning.

Love your 3 port enclosure. It's good to see someone who isn't afraid to try out stuff... People liek me just talk a lot of shit and don't do much LOL

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Right on :) Yea, I think my box does pretty well. More power would be nice ;)

And to be honest, I did learn (first from Ray) that 1 larger, single port is usually a little louder...... but probably not more than 1 or 2 db's.

Anyway, just got back from my first truck / stereo ride in a week, and this track, + a bunch of others were SLAPPING ! :) Partly because my ears had had a 1 week break, but also, because it was pretty darn cold out tonight, and my electrical system cranked out about 14.5 volts the whole time !

Whooo Hooo :) That was fun.....

Just like its going to be fun sticking these big azz drag ripping Stripers in a couple more days ;)

Peace,

Fish

Interesting. Not as interesting as your avatar, but interesting none the less. I can dig it but I am a little drunk right now. Will revisit this sober in the morning.

Love your 3 port enclosure. It's good to see someone who isn't afraid to try out stuff... People liek me just talk a lot of shit and don't do much LOL