Exide deep cycle batteries

Blahaha I work at receiving at Menards in Mishawaka Indiana I was pumped when I herd we were getting battery's an with the discount I was gonna just say what the hell an buy 1 an give em a try on my new build then again I'm pushing 6k lol

#winning

2 DC AUDIO XL 12s

2 hifionics 2600

2 Deka yellow tops

big 3

Bacon strips and

Bacon strips and

Bacon strips

that battery is more than enough for what your using for power hell u will be good with out one too, but for the price ill get a few of them if you wanted to upgrade later

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Blahaha I work at receiving at Menards in Mishawaka Indiana I was pumped when I herd we were getting battery's an with the discount I was gonna just say what the hell an buy 1 an give em a try on my new build then again I'm pushing 6k lol

nice man lol. Im thinkin of doing the xs5100r to replace my stock batt then get one of these to toss in the trunk. so are the two lvl 4's ya got your old/current build? if you end up selln the amps in your sig lemme kno :peepwall:

edit: your not putting a hifi to each of ur lvl 4's are you??? thats lots o' powa lolz

@Lbox88, do you have any examples of a deepcycle battery charger (im guessing the xs intellicharger is?)? ive never heard of those.. would a simple trickle charge overnight from a basic battery charger suffice?

Edited by KickerKid58

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

A trickle charger won't work and might damage your battery. When I got my Kinetik, I didn't have the money to get the Kinetik or XS intelichargers, so I got THIS one for a little less than half the price. Worked pretty decent for me and charged at about 14.7V and only jumped to 15.1 for about 5 minutes when the battery got to about 90%. After that it dropped to about 13.3~13.4V float mode. Just keep an eye on it and you'd be fine, just don't go too cheap. If you have the cash I would recommend the intellicharger, but for now this is what's working for me til I upgrade.

nice man lol. Im thinkin of doing the xs5100r to replace my stock batt then get one of these to toss in the trunk. so are the two lvl 4's ya got your old/current build? if you end up selln the amps in your sig lemme kno :peepwall:

edit: your not putting a hifi to each of ur lvl 4's are you??? thats lots o' powa lolz

@Lbox88, do you have any examples of a deepcycle battery charger (im guessing the xs intellicharger is?)? ive never heard of those.. would a simple trickle charge overnight from a basic battery charger suffice?

ya bro this is my current build i got 1 amp for each sub an ya i know its alot of power lol i got lvl5 recones on em and they handle it fine I said 5k+ in a subaru lol im doing a 148.6 at the headrest right now

Edited by xballking21

#winning

2 DC AUDIO XL 12s

2 hifionics 2600

2 Deka yellow tops

big 3

Bacon strips and

Bacon strips and

Bacon strips

my next build will be in my jeep commander itll be 2 DC XL 18s ahahaha and im hoping for over a 150 with a better alt and more electrical possible diff amps too :drinks:

Edited by xballking21

#winning

2 DC AUDIO XL 12s

2 hifionics 2600

2 Deka yellow tops

big 3

Bacon strips and

Bacon strips and

Bacon strips

nice nice. I'm curious what kinda numbers im gonna see once I get my second lvl 4 and put em on 2k. i should be gettn my hands on an amp to put around 1200 to my one so i might just say hell with it and try out this batt lol

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build