rims look very good, I would go with black calipers or a darker color, but that's just me. Doors look sweet.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Those wheels look great! Good job on the calipers too, but I would have gone with a grey that matches the car. How do speakers that fire into the sides of the seats sound? Are they a little muffled or does it not make a difference? The Door panels look awesome either way.

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

first pic of door was drivers side and second 2 are passenger side correct? just cuz the contours were freaking me out thinking that it was the same door in all pics

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

That car was hot before now its bad ass

Awesome, love the new door panels.

Thanks guys!

How many screws to get the panels of? :)

4 to 5 total, under the aluminum trim in the center of the door

rims look very good, I would go with black calipers or a darker color, but that's just me. Doors look sweet.

considering we kept the stock calipers we wanted to make them pop

Those tires must have been fun to wrap. What size are they? All I see is 265/??/17. Looks like they say 30 or 35 but I can't tell.

pffft 245/35/19 front rear is 265/35/19 and you might have look at the G35 picture, i didnt pay attention while i was posting >_< im slacking

Those wheels look great! Good job on the calipers too, but I would have gone with a grey that matches the car. How do speakers that fire into the sides of the seats sound? Are they a little muffled or does it not make a difference? The Door panels look awesome either way.

they sound good because they are only mid, the tweeters are in front of the door panel, youll see when i take the on the car picture midbass is okay fiing into the seat it doesnt make a world of difference to be honest, if it was high's pointing into the seat it would be a world of difference
468x60drc.jpg

first pic of door was drivers side and second 2 are passenger side correct? just cuz the contours were freaking me out thinking that it was the same door in all pics

yeah, different panels in the pictures bro dont go crazy

468x60drc.jpg