Sonic Electronix

So going to do my first system with a fairly good budget 5k. wondering if i can pull the system off with this budget it covers everything from alt,bats,sound deadener,wiring,subs,mids and highs and amps. The only thing I'm sure about is I want to run 4 DC lvl4 18's a 5k amp and 175.4 amp you guys think i'll be able to pull a system of this kind with the budget I have. Already talked to my state DC rep. and the subs and amps are going to run about half of my budget, if I have to run a little over my budget I can prob pull it off just not to much over.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

Use the want to sale section and caco forum. Think it need´s a vew weeks to find 4 l18, 175.4 and 5 K, And you go to 30-40% of your budget.

Same for cables, speakers, distroblocks and so on, all in the want to sale, very rare for the number of sells that ther is a hassle.

XS Power will get a powersale (10-20%) off in the end or beginning new year. Damn cheap prices in Europe you pay for a D 3100 650 $.

Or shoot a mail to RAM My link, he have ton´s of batt´s. Ask him he have another thread with other battsizes. And if you want order one or 2 extra

as reserve, or for a firend.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Be smart ! $2500 is big money !!! enough to buy batts, wiring, hu,...

But 4 Lvl 4 18" for your first system ? Wow ! That's really big !=@

It will be hard to improve it when you will find it's not enough !!! Start with 2 subs, uh !:peepwall:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Alt.600

Batt 2 xs power d3100 700

Amp an subs u said 2500

'mids with an amp1000

Wires cables materials 500

If you want to keep up with the bass u need good mid an highs

500 for materials is to less, 4 lvl 4 ratlle you to death if you didnt deadn the car, It´s more near 1000, and 1000 for amp and mid´s is low near very low as well.

Watch the bass - you are very hard to understand. Jus sayin. But yeah this is quite a build for a first timer. Did you see someone's car with a similar set up and decide that you had to have that much too?

03 Wrangler Sahara

6" lift (5 inch suspension 1 inch body)

20" Boss Rims with 33" tires

Front and back bumper guards

4 3/4 ton winch

Kenne Bell supercharger with cold air

Full Exhaust

Pioneer mvh-p8200bt

Pioneer Components

COMING SOON...

3 12" Kicker CVT's

RF T1000.1BD

Guess I should have said this isnt my first system, I'm 42 and been doing this for about 15 years the thing is most of my systems have been 12's, 15's never 18's and never to this extent. Most of my systems before were SQ and not SPL oriented.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

Watch the bass - you are very hard to understand. Jus sayin. But yeah this is quite a build for a first timer. Did you see someone's car with a similar set up and decide that you had to have that much too?

Sure, english is not my first language, still have probs with the gramar of my first language, i took vocabletranslation of dictonarys, if you get a vew diffrent vocables for this what you search it´s easy to take the wrong. Thx for the back of the head (back of the head is something out of the dictionary, i had to look in case that i dont know if

englishspoken use this phrase).

Edited by Watch the bass