she been dead for ten!! years..i just had bring her back...

got scammed by an ebay seller on one of my amps and a pair of pro mids.....opened pp claim. seller had A+ feadback and several thousands of feadback when i won auction then it seems like he said f**k it.. link to seller

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=t.j.electronics1&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2776

i bought lanzar opti 500.2 and opti 8" pro mids from him..

Must not have read his RECENT feedback huh... always remember to do that. Looks like he used to be a decent seller, then recently everything is red/ scam. <_<

i did. at the time i won the auctions, he had all positive feadback (nov. 23).

O. thanks for all the compliments guys. its been bad weather this week and the truck has been put away in my back yard for the past two weeks. i work weekends so i wont be able to bring her back out untill mon. or tues. ill clean her back up and take some pics inside and out. ill also post pic of some of my equipment i have for the install. and the wall design that is currently being built now.

Damn you got lucky to find that, how many miles are on it, i wanna see interior pictures.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived