PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

GdJI9Q.jpg

Yo 2 pictures fit into 1 post... I dont see the need to make 2 separate. post count means shit

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Lol doesn't matter I still kick your ass :ninja:

Nice tv! What brand cant see

LOL not with that POS shotty hahaha

Scott idk how you can just leave that poor thing in there. It's screaming to put hooked up!!!!

Lol yeah i fucked that one up..

@kyle

Hell yeah budd cant wait for a build!!

Thanks,.. and i just looked at that pic, and THAT IS NOT A SCRATCH down the side....

Looking at RHINO lining now...

Lol dude it took me 3 min to find out which spit you were talking about.

Maybe its cause im on phone but barrely noticable and as its no scratch its all good :D

Lol you got me all worked up cant wait

@honda

Lol i told him the same thing yesterday in random pic topic

GdJI9Q.jpg

Yo 2 pictures fit into 1 post... I dont see the need to make 2 separate. post count means shit

I get an error that says this image extension not allowed...

Really dude?

EDIT: Decided to play nice.

GdJI9Q.jpg

Seriously Carbon, tryna get your post count up...lol jk

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

2 more weeks Trey! It will but up and on the wall on the 23rd or 24th. Guaranteed!!

Everyone get off Carbon's back! N8 already said something to him and he said the same thing to N8. If he can't post multiples in the same post there must be something wrong. Not sure what it would be but hopefully it's fixed before his build log starts!!!

My alternator on my car('93 Mustang) is 75 amps, and charges the battery by a two prong clip and two 12 gauge wires. It doesn't have a stud on the back.

This alt. from 1994 and up mustangs is 130 amps and charges the battery by the standard stud on the back of the alt and a large gauge wire. 30 bucks at the junkyard

IMAG1694_zpse78f16cc.jpg

I just have to modify the wiring on my car a little bit, and I can finally idle with normal voltage. With the old alt, if I turn on the AC at idle, it drops to like 12 volts. It sucks. After I swap this, I can finally idle at 14 volts (or whatever a normal idle should be lol).

Before, I couldn't do the Big 3 upgrade. Now I can :)

Archived