Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Android app is here! Update


Recommended Posts

Posted

bassahaulic - let me work on it, ill see what i can do. I think this may be a common problem. Just installing 2.3.7 on my devices here and will test out. I will keep you posted.

Thanks for posting on SSA

I get it quite often that applications aren't compatible with my phone as I'm running Cyanogen Mod 7.1. But they end up working just fine. Like it said YouTube wasn't compatible. Haha

Posted

Need one for apple

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Posted

you can install the app from the website in my first post..

click install, log into the gmai you use for your phone, then it will install it on your phone for free..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...