DC Sound Lab

help with some dc audio lvl 5's

And who ever told you, you can't bottom a sub out because your not over powering them, don't ever take advice from them again....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

And who ever told you, you can't bottom a sub out because your not over powering them, don't ever take advice from them again....

x2

And when u say the subs ccut off, are they not moving period or flexing and no sound

Edited by BFF Larry

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

You play bigpimpin and decaf? If it sounds like its bottoming out it probably is. Their songs are mostly on the high 20s low 30hz range, way to low most of the time for a box tuned in the 40s

hmmm ok i just want to make sure what it is befor i spend the money. when i get the money that is.

if the sub is unloading, you are playing below tuning.. if the amp is cutting off, thats awhole nother story..

so which one is it? LOL

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

if the sub is unloading, you are playing below tuning.. if the amp is cutting off, thats awhole nother story..

so which one is it? LOL

SORRY the amps never cut off. and the box i am using was made for alpine type x and i think the box is 40hz or close to there. if that helps any

got any idea for box stye and port. i have a hatch back and i want to keep my back seats. but trying to stay out of wall class so i need to keep it lower then the back window. had a few say to do subs facing up with port facing up. had someone said do subs facing up port on back. just trying to get as loud as i can for what i got

got any idea for box stye and port. i have a hatch back and i want to keep my back seats. but trying to stay out of wall class so i need to keep it lower then the back window. had a few say to do subs facing up with port facing up. had someone said do subs facing up port on back. just trying to get as loud as i can for what i got

to me, i think it personally sounds better in a hatch with sub up port up.. and its a hell of alot less rattle.. *i hate rattle*..

it was about 1-1.5 db off from sub up port back from my testing before i walled it off..

Personally, I would go with the better sounding, but thats just me

Team DC Audio

yea if they say lvl 5s never bottum out I call bs if I remeber derricks did on titanic song LOL. Have you checked your fuses and grounds?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

yea if they say lvl 5s never bottum out I call bs if I remeber derricks did on titanic song LOL. Have you checked your fuses and grounds?

that note was in the 12hz range :P

and it was full tilt :)

Team DC Audio