98 expedition on the meter... ohhhh the feelssssss

wired the amp and couldnt get it to play. i can hear it turn on and the subs getting a bit of bass when it turns on but it wont play.. time to troubleshoot

crescendo audio is beast.. .5 or .35 whatever is wired to this amp loves it. amp dont protect and is smashing the mayhems.. time to wire the front stage amp

i just got done wiring the amp for the highs and now the bass amp wont play.. it looks like its getting no signal from the RCA.. i have it wired with the epicenter and when there is signal the light flickers to the bass. i took the EQ out since it might be the source of not sending signal to the amp. the RCA are new and just got them in today so it has to be the EQ that is not working. when i took the 2 screws to remove the RCA's damn think made all amps turning even with the head unit off.. shit got me frustrated and decided to leave it alone for today

was messing around with the amp and know for sure the gain knob is done. only way to get it to play is by messing with the gain.. the gain and rca inputs are the cause of the problem...

got in contact with Cody and got me a new DC 5k.. F*** messing with used amps from douches on ebay

1231641_646640392039560_1192255197_n.jpg

Only one? you need 2

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Nice those dc 5ks are beast. Love mine that I got from Cody

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

i only need 1 amp.. i dont think a mayhem can take a 5k on its own.. seen what the bc5500 was doing to them at .35 ohms.. you can say it was raping them.

well due to this issue im going to be changing my 3 builds. going to run the 5k at 1 ohm in the impala. going to run the 9k at 1ohm on 2 sp4 on the expo and run the saz3500 on a sp4 on the truck..

Archived