6x9s

egag

would the Rockford Fosgate T2652-S be better than the Rockford Fosgate T1652?

no idea. never used the T2 version so i couldnt tell you. but i suggested to my friend to buy the Power 6.5 components and the Power 6x9 coaxials (he wanted x9's), and he couldnt be happier. he almost shit himself when he heard just the 6.5's in the doors right after we finished installing them.

Edited by Kranny

would the Rockford Fosgate T2652-S be better than the Rockford Fosgate T1652?

Theoretically yes....but I gotta say my T1652-s comps are freaking amazing.....it's almost hard to imagine better.....but I'm sure in some way the T2's are.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

nah bro go with the RE's

why? you offer absolutely no reason to completely freaking contradict what i said to say "nah bro, fuck what that kid said that spent $400 in different speakers to compare brands and offer his opinion on the best sounding ones"

I wasn't attacking your recommendation like that. I didn't say "fuck what you have to say". My reason is that they sound CLEAN at all levels and are a great speaker for being full range. If you're offended fine, I'm just giving options.

Edit: I wasn't saying the rockford's were a bad choice either.

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I wasn't attacking your recommendation like that. I didn't say "fuck what you have to say". My reason is that they sound CLEAN at all levels and are a great speaker for being full range. If you're offended fine, I'm just giving options.

when you say "nah, get this brand" without putting anything other than that, it completely makes it seem like you're saying "listen to me instead of this other guy, hes an idiot"

I love my infinity kappa 6x 9s. They walk all over the seleniums I used to run.

yes i have some too and they sound great but i keep hearing that the others are better so i have to try it, you will never know whats better till you try it

when you say "nah, get this brand" without putting anything other than that, it completely makes it seem like you're saying "listen to me instead of this other guy, hes an idiot"

Yeah I understand what you're saying but I wasn't trying to put you down at all. My bad though because it did sound like I was. But to get back on topic I've had experience with the T1's and the FR's and I do prefer the sound of the FR's, I have them in now.

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I love my infinity kappa 6x 9s. They walk all over the seleniums I used to run.

yes i have some too and they sound great but i keep hearing that the others are better so i have to try it, you will never know whats better till you try it

I had some Infinity Kappa 6x9 a few years ago and they were so bright that they hurt.....like literally painful! I know some people do like super high highs....but for me they were just too harsh. I have gone through a few different brands and I completely agree with Kranny on the Fosgates. I cant speak about the Punch line because I have only owned the Power line, but I have never been happier than I am with what I have now.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I Have to agree with Kranny on this one. you may not have 'intended' to offend, but it's really annoying when you claim righteousness over someone that just backed their suggestion with very legitimate evidence, by saying "nah bro get this brand" and nothing else. It's ok to disagree, just support your claim.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i think im getting the fosgate T252-s for my doors and hatch and then im making a false floor and putting 2 sets of T2652-s in the floor =D

my jeep had rear seats at one point and time but somone stole it and took the back seats out so im covering the huge indents where the seats where at one time and im thinking about building a little box for each set of 6.5s 2 will be located behind the driver seat and 2 will be located behind the passenger seat

then the subs will be 2 Fi Q 15s fully loaded on a AQ 3500D

im thinking about getting a Rockford T600-4 and run all of my door speakers/6.5s at 2 ohm which will be 150 watts RMS per pair or 75 per speaker

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18