Sundown Audio

I just got done with my build and now its time to start on my fiances car.

She wants to run 2 SA12s cuz one of her co works runs 3 SA8s and she loves the way they sound. I have no idea what to power em at for daily use. Going in an F150 and have tons of box room, she just wants theme loud

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

the pair i had took 2k for a year... just play it smart and have the gains set correctly

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i power my d4 SA-12s with a MbQuart Discus 1500-1 at 1ohm which they say is an underrated amp...running off 2 Deka AGMs and the big three done in my jeep with stock 160a alt and i can say it gets down pretty damn good....i have a half hour to fourty minute ride each way to and from work and i Beat the system ruthlessly for the better part of the ride each way every day and have yet to have an issue and its been about a year straight.....the Amp barely gets warm and the subs are still stiff as hell....IMHO for daily use this setup is unstoppable....

Im saving for a DD-1. I've messed to.much up before haha

Thanks.for all the recommendations guys. I think she's leaning.more toward the saz1200, she has a thing about keeping.all products from the same.company.

Time.to start saving and.sketching lol

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

Go with a 1500 and run it at half, they'll take the power all day long. I have my 2 sa12s on a rf t1500bd, before i owned them they were on a saz 3500 at half ohm daily. She wont be dissappointed.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt