So i hate it when

i hate it when i am running lights and sirens and people dont get out of my way they slow down and just stay in front of me

That's Virginia for ya lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

woman drivers....they think they can do everything while driving and its ok? got ran off the road MANY times by women.

idiots that sit in the median and still cover a lane of traffic. like really? you can fit 3 cars into the median thing and your still fucking hanging the ENTIRE ass end on your prius in the highway?

people that think "omg a cop" and do 35 in a 45 just because hes going that slow...he cant pull you over for doing the speed limit so get the fuck out my way.

people that dont use their blinkers...

all the v6 vehicles around here with exhausts and they think theyre "fast". it sounds like shit and i can run faster then your pos bro. i dont wanna race.

how much my truck drinks gas. (damn v8s hahahaha)

i hate when both lanes have slow ass cars, doing 25 on a 45, and the only way to pass them is through the middle lane, happens alot on south texas, stupid mexican drivers with out insurence, also when they hit your car, while you are on a store or college

i hate it when i am running lights and sirens and people dont get out of my way they slow down and just stay in front of me

PIT Maneuver :werd_msword:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived