Jump to content

So i hate it when


Recommended Posts

Posted

So i hate it when your driving and the road is dry and then all of a sudden there is a patch of water and the car in front of you decides to slam on their brakes and go 15 under over this little patch of water.... or when people drive in the center or people who dont turn right on red when its clearly ok to turn because no one is coming.... lol so what do you guys hate about stupid drivers?

Posted

When people play leap frog. You pass them, they pass you then slow down, you pass them, they pass you and slow down etc etc

Yep i have to agree that pisses me off... haha

Posted

Last night some assfuck was tailgaiting me with his high beams on and I was going a little above the speed limit. My radar detector goes off and I see a cop hiding on the side of the road and pass him and then the tard behind me speeds and passes me and I was like wtf. Then I look back and see the blues coming up behind me and pull over the dipshit. Was a very satisfying feeling.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

#1 is by far the complete and utter morons that drive in the left lane that are not passing.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Last night some assfuck was tailgaiting me with his high beams on and I was going a little above the speed limit. My radar detector goes off and I see a cop hiding on the side of the road and pass him and then the tard behind me speeds and passes me and I was like wtf. Then I look back and see the blues coming up behind me and pull over the dipshit. Was a very satisfying feeling.

hahahaha thats awesome!! i would have been rollin! :yahoo::rofl:

Posted

#1 is by far the complete and utter morons that drive in the left lane that are not passing.

^^^^Yes! This and texters are the two things that really piss me off while driving.

man i saw this old lady in like her 70's smoking, eating and talkin on the phone i was like....fuck.... lol :ehh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4726 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...