Jump to content

Post your SMD addiction pics


Recommended Posts

Posted

43316 for me.

Does anyone know how to find out how many times I have visited from my Iphone? I am willing to bet its double what I have on my computer.

Screenshot2011-11-27at23429PM.png

Posted

mine is only 439 but ive reset my browser and switched browsers many times im probably right up there in the 20-30k range the 439 has come in only the past couple days cause i just switched back to firefox cause there are too many bugs with chrome

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2892 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...