BigPimpin91's Beast Computer Build

A pc build? Interested for sure :drinks:

Any idea`s on what cpu your gonna be running? Them phenom II quads can be had for pretty cheap these days :peepwall:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Any idea`s on what cpu your gonna be running? Them phenom II quads can be had for pretty cheap these days :peepwall:

FX-8120. :peepwall:

:o :o

Definitely subbed to this...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

dude bad ass choice for cpu. want a new rig myself and the new amd cpu's are looking good.

:o :o

Definitely subbed to this...

I just hope it goes well.

Seems hit or miss on the reviews.

Mainly in the gaming aspect, but every new generation of games seems to catch up with processor technology.

When 2 cores came out people said don't waste your time, no game uses 2 cores.

When 4 cores came out, people said don't waste your time, no game uses 4 cores.

When 6 cores came out, Etc, etc.

I'm a serious multitasker, so 8 cores should do me good.

I have a wishlist on Newegg, but it's about $400 worth of stuff I don't need ATM.

Newegg ftw. Got any plans for maybe running the OS off a small ssd?

A 64gb SSD will be in there eventually.

Gonna mount Win7 to it as well as FL Studio since those are the two main things I'll be using.

When the come down in price I will add more.

Stole this bastard on Black Friday.

USB 3.0 3 Terabyte External HDD.

$106.00 after tax.

This looks like it will be a sick machine, my friend just built one of the new AMD LLANO chips for gaming and he spent somewhere around $500 for everything, after the latest graphics updates I believe he can play BF3 on the highest setting's and get great FPS. That 8 core chip is killer deal for that kind of money, pretty sure the benchmarks I saw put it above the first gen I7's and those things are powerful.

I have an SSD but my friend on a budget went with 2 used WD Raptor drives in RAID 0 and he reads / writes just as fast as my Samsung SSD in my laptop. && The 3TB drives at bestbuy were a steal, especially with hard drive prices rising. My friend bought two and is just going to take the regular 3.5" drive out of the enclosure and throw it into his desktop.

Team L.I. S.P.L

- DC XL 18 M2

- DC 3.5K

- Mechman 270

- XS & Shuriken batts

Looks nice man! In my computer class we use a simliar case. And sick deal on that external dude. I am going to be getting a laptop by christmas and can't wait!!! That 8core seems fucking nuts. I am guessing its 4 actual cores and 4 virtual?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm