Bg's Sls Roof And Trunk Flex

how does your sound form the subs get INTO the car? is there a port on the box towards the front of the car otherwise it looks like the subs are loading directly into the trunk with nowhere for the sound to go. nice ride mang.

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Seriously nice flex going there

I dont know why alot of people from different states haven't caught on to pop trunk, you spend all that money on your system, like chamillionaire rapped about, " my trunk unlock, pop, and glow it.... you think I spent 10 gz on my trunk, JUST NOT to show it????

Probably cause most people use their trunk for hauling stuff heh :lol: :lol: (personally not a fan of Chamillionaire, even if he is a Houston boy :huh: )

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

i love the car style and culture down there..

but what is the steps for a pop trunk?

i have a 91 caprice and im intrested in it very much..

5 15" american bass xd's in a wall

18 cubic ft ported boxx..

1 pa sl3400 for subs

all 0gauge

3 duralast batts

workin on the mids n highs

"Bend My Hat Back Knockin Down Pictures Off Ya Wall

big murt Comin Hard,

Beatin Hard In The Drop Top.

Old School Chevy's Color Candy Call It Lollipop"

2124304982_77927e4ed0_m.jpg2124332332_20a88c8f61_m.jpg

how does your sound form the subs get INTO the car? is there a port on the box towards the front of the car otherwise it looks like the subs are loading directly into the trunk with nowhere for the sound to go. nice ride mang.

the 6th wheel in the back deck is where the port is ran to, it vents through the spokes into the cabin...VERY unique..

I am the only one so far that has done something like this with a elbow INSIDE the car, so I took it to another level...

i love the car style and culture down there..

but what is the steps for a pop trunk?

i have a 91 caprice and im intrested in it very much..

U have to strategically mount the linear actuators so the shortest stroke can open and close it in a quick manner

nice ride for sure.

did you up grade your electrical? ho alt, batteries?

thats a sick whip for

i like the color.

nice work

not the alt... yet...

kinetik hc2400 under the amp rack... all 1/0 wiring.....

its ok for what is in there now....

I have a step by step buildup of this car in another topic in members build ups.....

Yall boyz check it out, and look at all the time and effort went into this car, it is COMPLETE from paint to wheels to extras.....

I nevr shwed the glovebox, imma go outside and take pics, along with a night time pop trunkshow for ya to see how we ride in Texas....

If u can appreciate the style and work, vote for it in this month's sytem of the month voting, I'd be honored to catch a month for this texas style.....

Btw, when u ride on elbows, u dont worry about getting jacked , cuz 9 times outta 10 I have more ammo than all others driving around me... B)

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

• 2 weeks later...

Btw, when u ride on elbows, u dont worry about getting jacked , cuz 9 times outta 10 I have more ammo than all others driving around me... B)

What if they jack your car when you're not around? Say you went to safeway to do some grocery shopping, and while you're inside the store, some kat jacks your car

By the way, nice neighborhood; the grass is very green!

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived