Sonic Electronix

My bank just told me to go f*ck myself??

JD in this instance it was not the banks fault, it was irresponsible spending and money management.

again he said his account isn't supposed to accept these payments that put him under so techinally since it went through its not his fault but agree he shouldn't overspend

So he owes eBay money and has agreed to pay them from this acct when he signs up now he doesn't have enough money, so eBay is suppose to take the hit? Nope your bank will and then charge you a fee for covering your broke ass. This is just another case of someone living outside their means and blames it on something else.

you win some, you lose some

Ya gotz two handell dee fundz currectlee muh mayne.....

gangsta_money-12600.jpg

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

banks only "screw" stupid people. take notes on how to spend money properly

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

JD in this instance it was not the banks fault, it was irresponsible spending and money management.

again he said his account isn't supposed to accept these payments that put him under so techinally since it went through its not his fault but agree he shouldn't overspend

So he owes eBay money and has agreed to pay them from this acct when he signs up now he doesn't have enough money, so eBay is suppose to take the hit? Nope your bank will and then charge you a fee for covering your broke ass. This is just another case of someone living outside their means and blames it on something else.

im not disagreeing that he shouldn't have purchased it but his bank shouldn't have cleared it if they weren't supposed to any ebay gives you so long to pay and maybe he could have came up with maybe 10 dollars he was missing rather than the 65 the bank now wants

edit: not sayin it was 10 just a number

I'm not disagreeing that he shouldn't have purchased it but his bank shouldn't have cleared it if they weren't supposed to any ebay gives you so long to pay and maybe he could have came up with maybe 10 dollars he was missing rather than the 65 the bank now wants

Except that Ebay requires a backup funding method besides PayPal in order to be a seller, so in essence he agreed to a contract that says "If I don't have the money in my PayPal account you can charge my bank regardless". I see what you are saying, if he tries to buy something at an ATM and does not have sufficient funds it should be rejected if he in fact did not opt in to the new overdraft law.....but thats not what is going on here.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I'm not disagreeing that he shouldn't have purchased it but his bank shouldn't have cleared it if they weren't supposed to any ebay gives you so long to pay and maybe he could have came up with maybe 10 dollars he was missing rather than the 65 the bank now wants

Except that Ebay requires a backup funding method besides PayPal in order to be a seller, so in essence he agreed to a contract that says "If I don't have the money in my PayPal account you can charge my bank regardless". I see what you are saying, if he tries to buy something at an ATM and does not have sufficient funds it should be rejected if he in fact did not opt in to the new overdraft law.....but thats not what is going on here.

ive never been a seller but im saying his bank shouldn't have cleared if it wasn't supposed to overdraft which gave him fees that are that much harder to come up with than the 10-30 without the fees

I know how to spend properly, buy what are you 17-18 yrs old....talk to me about banks when you get a mortgage, Roth Ira, and actually wear some big boy pants....

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

I know how to spend properly, buy what are you 17-18 yrs old....talk to me about banks when you get a mortgage, Roth Ira, and actually wear some big boy pants....

im 21 and i guarantee i know more about money than you ever will

and no, sir, you do not know how to spend money properly if you overdrew your account.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

again he said his account isn't supposed to accept these payments that put him under so technically since it went through its not his fault but agree he shouldn't overspend

ive never been a seller but I'm saying his bank shouldn't have cleared if it wasn't supposed to overdraft which gave him fees that are that much harder to come up with than the 10-30 without the fees

I get what you're saying, but that applies to standard purchases and ATM withdrawls. He has a contract with Ebay for automatic payments as a seller, just like if you were set up with auto pay on your insurance or anything else, you give them permission to charge your account no matter what....the bank has no say in the matter.....the "contract" trumps the overdraft law. I completely understand what you're getting at....and your reasoning....it just does not apply in this situation. :deadhorse:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived