Any One Know How To Build A Fish Tank

I just remembered that an audio shop near me built on for a guy it was not for fish just water but there were lights in it so it changed colors pretty neat looking it was for the guys trunk though they used 1/2 inch plexi glass for it and hand him name or soemthing scribbed into the part that you see

ppffft.. if you were willing to pay 2k+ for it lol let me know ill pick up another tail gate , make it a fish tank for you (with the air bubles and all ) palatise that bish and ship it to ya for less

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

that should do it honestly with you doing the labor, 10 for the filter deal, 5 for the air buble thing, 10 in fish, 10 in rocks maybe 20 if you get a fish house and buble guy with the dive gear on ......so 40 in acc. for the tank and at the most 100 for plexi to build it and silacone, then the odds and ends to make it look rite on/in the tail gate *ie brackets and paint if any

so 200 should do it just rite

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets