Second Skin Audio

subs for 2K RMS?

So....you want 2 1,000 RMS subs...

There's also no important information ie: space, enclosure, and budget.

I can squeeze probably 5 to 6 cubes, in the space that I was thinking but can go bigger. Budget, I'll have to save a month or 2 regardless especially with Christmas coming, but I want to have an idea of what I need to save to.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

so youre just going to have the box sitting on the back seat if i read that correctly? i think thats what the :Doh: was for

I've got a false floor design that goes over my back seat to secure the box to.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

ok good lol far too easy to steal a box sitting in the back seat..

Edited by aqsubowner1990

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

this been discussed million times already, there are just too many options available.

You like Fi, get Fi.

I like to know what others recommend. I also looked a few pages deep to find the topic and the search function never seems to work right for what I'm looking for.

youre gonna get 10 reccomendations from 10 different people for this reason or that reason or simply cuz they like a company..thats what theyre saying..too many variables too many options..youll go nuts analyzing all of them..

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4