Wtb: Rf T30001bd And Btl 15"s

gotFI?

That is really a good way to go. I have bought from HDA several times in the past. I was really skeptical since it was an ebay store. People had told me that they were related to RF, but I didn't think that was likely. Well my invoices/packing slips came from the Rockford Corp. Everything I have bought from them has been top notch.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

That is really a good way to go. I have bought from HDA several times in the past. I was really skeptical since it was an ebay store. People had told me that they were related to RF, but I didn't think that was likely. Well my invoices/packing slips came from the Rockford Corp. Everything I have bought from them has been top notch.

im thinking about going that route myself. looking for a smooth transaction with no worries. i think thats the best way to go. DO YOU still have a t3k for sale?

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

FYI the nice lady that runs HDA works in the rf corp building with the tech support dudes. And i really couldnt beat that price on my T3kw so im not going to try

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

im thinking about going that route myself. looking for a smooth transaction with no worries. i think thats the best way to go. DO YOU still have a t3k for sale?

I have three of them that I am using currently, but I am not married to any part of my system. I would really recommend going with HDA. Since my amps have performed so well and produced nothing but great results, I don't think that I could bring myself to part with them without getting enough $ to get me into something equivalent or better. Also, my big amps aren't refurbs, only some T10001s that I bought for a friend, my mid/high amps and the T5001 that my wife has in her car came from them. I bought my T3Ks before I knew about HDA. If you really want to buy used and not refurb, we can discuss further, but I really think you will be happy with what High Desert has.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

rebuilt by the same people that build them, at a discount price, seems alot better than buying new....IMO

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...