SOLD!! F/S 160 DB+ 2004 Trailblazer Pics added 12/1

Let me get back form Florida and ill see if i cant get us both out there to Wheatfield.....try and have a good Christmas...i will be in touch

You have a Merry Christmas also bro... Have a great time in Florida!! :drinks:

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Alright guys i have heard through the grapevine that some people were asking if he would go lower in price than his listed 8k... ARE you FN serious??? Him and I got together and ran some rough numbers alright... The total cost of this truck 33k for the truck brand new which they depreciate but thats besides the point.. NEXT point is he has almost 40,000 in JUST Labor in the truck and 20-30K in parts alone....Bringin the total worth of the truck to a little over 90,000... So for those of you who asked him to lower the price PLEASE get real thanks :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Alright guys i have heard through the grapevine that some people were asking if he would go lower in price than his listed 8k... ARE you FN serious??? Him and I got together and ran some rough numbers alright... The total cost of this truck 33k for the truck brand new which they depreciate but thats besides the point.. NEXT point is he has almost 40,000 in JUST Labor in the truck and 20-30K in parts alone....Bringin the total worth of the truck to a little over 90,000... So for those of you who asked him to lower the price PLEASE get real thanks :)

or in laymans terms my boy ryan has a hell of a lot more into this fuckin truck than hes asking for so put up the cash or shut the fuck up 8k is a steal

Someone here works for the government, I swear... LOL... Yeah, people are trying to lowball me... I have over 800hrs in this truck, between the sanding of all the parts and color matching them, shaving the third brakelight, painting the D-pillars, painting the mirror backs, converting the mirrors to turn signal mirrors, putting power, heated leather seats in it, the front and rear bumpers, the fully functional ram air hood, the engine work (Dual alts, Corvette C6 E-fan with controller, Cold air intake, engine tune. rims, tires, cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads, full FBSS air ride, build to wall behind the front seats, In the top 5 of the loudest vehicles on this site, that actually drives and plays music. Theres a ton of other shit too... But yeah, if you think for one second you can build one like mine for less than 8k, I say DO IT! You can't... Thats all...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Someone here works for the government, I swear... LOL... Yeah, people are trying to lowball me... I have over 800hrs in this truck, between the sanding of all the parts and color matching them, shaving the third brakelight, painting the D-pillars, painting the mirror backs, converting the mirrors to turn signal mirrors, putting power, heated leather seats in it, the front and rear bumpers, the fully functional ram air hood, the engine work (Dual alts, Corvette C6 E-fan with controller, Cold air intake, engine tune. rims, tires, cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads, full FBSS air ride, build to wall behind the front seats, In the top 5 of the loudest vehicles on this site, that actually drives and plays music. Theres a ton of other shit too... But yeah, if you think for one second you can build one like mine for less than 8k, I say DO IT! You can't... Thats all...

/\ ownage right there

definitly a steal for sure! sorry to hear bout this shit goin on. but hey who knows .....maybe itll work out to your benefit...... just gotta keep positive! thats a nice ride and believe me if i had the money i would definitly buy it no questions asked. im only 4'7" so id fit nicely peepwall.gif

good luck with the sale!

-jarrid

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

You need to relax.... its mine! :drink40: :drink40:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

:ninja: lol

Hope you do buy it so I don't make myself buy something I may not want lol

He's measuring a lot on the seat for me tomorrow so I can just make sure I had it in the right position

But I'm hoping by the time I find out SoCal will be the proud owner :drinks:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Joo talkin to me bro... WHO me never :peepwall:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Joo talkin to me bro... WHO me never :peepwall:

1 dolla! :drink40: stupid people though, great looking truck, kinda mad noones bought it yet lol, only if i had the cash! someone buy the damn thing already :turkey:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I have no Idea what going on bro but it must be rough for it to push you to sell this beauty for so cheap.Not just because of all the $$ you put into but but because of all the hard work that goes into building a vehicle of this magnitude.

Hope that the personal issues you have get resolved quick, and good luck with the sale bro!!!

sorry if this is a post dump.

Archived