SOLD!! F/S 160 DB+ 2004 Trailblazer Pics added 12/1

Ryan if you need someone to chat with bro... Shoot me a PM with your number... Hope you are doin alright man

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Im not doing ok. Not at all... I was building this truck for my son, it cost me one marriage, and now I have to sell it to pay off legal bills because some cunt is angry and wants her pound of flesh. Life fucking sucks right now! Ive spent 4700 in the last week, between bail, lawyer and gps ankle monitor. All because i flipped a fucking coffee table over and threw a glass! I didnt even touch her or try to hurt her! Domestic violence, i sat in jail from 11/12 to 11/23. My bond was fucking set at 50k 50 fucking thousand!!! This is my first domestic charge also. My lawyer got the bond reduced to 20k, which was still fucking outrageous.

WOW dude, i didn´t know anything of this, man that sucks, i know there aren´t words that can help you even a little bit on this matter, i hope you solve all this bullshit mate, good luck with everything on your life!!

Thanks. I dont wanna portray myself as an angel, cuz im not. Im an asshole, but fuck if I deserved to sit in jail for 11 days for what i did.

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Yeah man, that´s BS!!! I´m not gonna talk to much about this matter because i don´t wanna ruin your sale, but that´s one of the many things why i left the US and came back to latin america, man you guys have so many lame and stupid laws, 11 days and 20K for that??? over here would have been like 200$ and sleeping on your bed every night

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Damn bro, sounds like your in a tight spot. I'll listen if you need someone to just bs with.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

damn bro sorry to hear about all the shit....life goes on but i still feel ya for all that stupid shit the government does... can't believe this truck hasn't sold yet either! if i had the money i'd easily pay 8k and maybe throw in a few extras to help a brotha out.. good luck!

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

damn bro sorry to hear about all the shit....life goes on but i still feel ya for all that stupid shit the government does... can't believe this truck hasn't sold yet either! if i had the money i'd easily pay 8k and maybe throw in a few extras to help a brotha out.. good luck!

Thanks.

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Very sorry to hear that dude, I can't imagine what your feeling right now and the troubles you've went through over the last month.... On a happier note, that truck is a work of art, for 8,000 you should be able to sell that in a heart beat. I really wish my parents wouldn't have spend 16k on my dam camry that's bone stock but rather spend 8k on this and help you at the same, (would be a sick ride to pull up to school in) Anyways, enough of my ramble, good luck with selling and just remember, things will get better.

sell the camry, get this, use the extra money to get amps and anything else needed. done deal.

but damn Ryan, that sucks biiig time. i feel for ya man, its sad to see what she's put you through and the situation she put you in and has you in now. its a real wake up call to me, that i need to never lose it because of a girl. i had no idea some small dumb shit could put you in that kind of hell. i'm sure im with everyone else on this forum when i say i'm here for ya. i know we dont really know eachother, but we are an SMD family. hope the day comes soon where you can finally have all this behind you and it doesnt end up hurting you too bad.

blazer is a steal man. if i had the money, id be really tempted to get this. Just curious though, what did you TAKE OUT of it? im sure that would help people to better understand what it was in its prime, and what theyd need to get it back to that level. good luck with the sale and everything else man.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Did you have to remove the AC or anything for the dual Alts? Have you ever had any issues with it running? And how does it handle in the winter? Also I'm guessing its a 2seater now?

And I may be blind but I don't see your #.

Everyrhing works in the truck, from the A/C to the heat, cruise control, power windows amd locks, heat, and 1-5 on the fan selector switch. I dont know how it handles in the winter. Its been stored for the last 5 winters. When I last had it out in the winter, it still had 4x4... Lol. Ive never had any issues with it running. It is a 2 seater for sure. Look at post number 11 for my number. Call between 8am-12 midnight E.S.T.

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Damn bro sry to hear all this.....

But on a serious note hit me up tomorrow if you have time man, want to talk a little more in detail about the TB...

Me and a friend may take this off your hands if everything's good and depending on the banks n what not

I work off midnights in 4hours so I'll prob sleep till noon or so... But if you don't get me leave a voice mail or somethin

Blake

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png