Sonic Electronix

i have several 12 inch subs, mtx, DD, focal, kicker and rockford, and several amps to push what u need, therefore saving u money in the process, u can pm me and we can go from there.

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Sundown Is gonna have what you need. Its got the oomph. lol. people are just giving you similar products. Choices. If ur doing sundown go with the link Watch the Bass put up because that is a sick deal.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

unfortunately with the car i have i only have room for 1 12" for now maybe later down the road ill do something like this http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=610976 so i bought 1 SA-12 4ohm and my friend gave me his MB Quart ONX1.1500D, so ill have to run it at 1000 watts which by reading a whole lot on the internet if i set everything correctly it should be able to handle it and if i do get another SA-12 down the road that amp will be able to handle both at 1k watts,

thanks all for your input it helped me greatly

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I wish i could fit 2 subs right now but because of space restrictions i figured id go with one 12" to give me the most power for the space i had :P

also if anyone knows 1 sa-12 at 1k watts what kind of box would i be looking at, i listen to a lot of hip hop/rap some techno and because the bmw's are sealed so much the more bass out of the box the better. after looking it says

1.75f^3 at 30Hz

1-1.5f^3 at ?Hz

or also 2.0f^3 at 35Hz

all ported boxes or is there a better one that i should be looking at in terms of f^3 and the right Hz for it running at 1000w and get the most out of it?

if this 400-500 budget is just for sub and amp I would recommend DC lvl 3, sundown SA-12, skar audio vvx-12, obsidian, with this amp http://www.audioque.com/AQ750-Amplifier_p_46.html, in a proper ported enclosure should sound great and give you that bump that you're looking for.

this guy took the words right outa my mouth. go with the skar vvx12 n the aq750.off the chain buddy

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube