LOWS That'll make you shit on yourself!!!

Mr. 973808

I just wanted to know if I could build a ported box tuned for #2 18"s w/8kW on subs alone. Could I tune it for 16Hz and play 35Hz and still be hittin HARD ASS LOWS enough to make you damn near shit on yourself :o? Just had this crazy idea floating inside head today.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Yeah I do remember that episode where built their own sub that generated 156dB at 16Hz. But what I wanted to know was that if I was to build the box could I still hit hard lows with the ports tuned that low. But thanks anyway.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

you could use a program like winsid. and figure out  what you need to tune the box to for a flat responce that way it will play 20 hz and the same level as 60 hz. If you want 16 hz to be as loud as say 35 hz your goign to need to tune it very very very very low.. probley 9 hz or something less then that

On a side note cows and elephants can hear below 20 hz.. so drive by a farm or a zoo play 16 hz tunes and watch what happens :^

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Archived