Home Delivery

Weight

13.0 lbs.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageStatus

In transit

Posted ImagePosted Image

amp is on its way to me :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well.. i am trying to get out of going to woodland today... so, i am going to work on my car, get my MDF layed out, and get some shit going :)

I have my jig saw and cardboard to start making my templates and then i can get the box in and everything. I am trying to get a couple yellow top batteries, so i can have one in the front and one in the rear.. pics will be up soon!!!

well.. it rained all day up here in Gridley.. so i am getting to far behind on my build to make it to the tracy and modesto event.. I was hoping to get to make it out to these events and get to bump a little... I am also short an amp. I got fucked wait.. let me say that again... I GOT FUUUCKKKED out of my amp. I was told it was one thing and turned out to be a 300.1 mono amp when i opened the box. I settled with a partial refund on the amp, but now it does me no good..

My sub is up at my old house in nevada, but it will be here on sunday. My fiance is going up to get another load of our stuff.. I am kinda upset that i wont be making it to these events... so.. I guess the good news is that it will give me some more time to tie up all the loose end of the build. I havent uploaded the pictues of the work i have done yet.. I was just hoping to get more done and have a lot of pictures to post. I have all my materials i need to do a few of the small things.. I still need to go get a few other supplies to finish everything before my first show.

As for my other build i am working on, it is delayed til next year. My fiance doesnt feel like she is ready to run that car in competiton bass. But will have it all the shows i hope with something in there..

As for my other car under Team Xtreme, it is ready.. will post pics as soon as i can..

damn man that really sucks. Sorry to hear about everything that happened. Any chance of finding out who took everything? I may have missed it before but where did that amp come from? Partial credit seems rediculous to me...less than half of what you needed, sounds like it should be full credit with a slap in the face. Hope everything gets better for ya man. Guess ya just gotta roll with it sometimes.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

damn man that really sucks. Sorry to hear about everything that happened. Any chance of finding out who took everything? I may have missed it before but where did that amp come from? Partial credit seems rediculous to me...less than half of what you needed, sounds like it should be full credit with a slap in the face. Hope everything gets better for ya man. Guess ya just gotta roll with it sometimes.

I got the amp on ebay. and I asked the seller some questions about the amp she was selling. I was told the amp was 1000.1. I told her that was exactly what i was looking for, that my sub needed atleast 1000 watts to operate. at that point i felt kinda un easy about the action, so i aksed for the part number on the amp. i never got back to. She worked all the time, and everything, and i was like it is ok. she said it was a 1000.1 no problem. Well, she sent the tracking number, and i was there when the fed ex guy came with it. So.. feeling like a little kid on christmas, i got the box, and was so full of joy.. I was really really happy.. open the box... start removing all the paper.. then i pick up this amp wrapped in bubble wrap, and i was even more happy.. i was full of so much more joy.. start taking off the bubble wrap.. and then i got to the amp itself.. i looked at the part number... P300.1 ...

AND I CAME UNGLUED..... I HIT THE DEEEP END OF THE POOL. i get on computer and i emailed her and said i thought you said this amp was 1000.1. i went to the rockfords website and pulled the specs on it. and it only said 300 watts.. i told her after waiting 10 days to get the amp, and then having to ship the amp back, and then get a refund...

I told her she fucked me over on participating in a few events that I NEEDED THIS AMP for.. and i was so fucken pissed off. so.. i told her i would settle for partial refund and i would try to sell this amp for what i could to get the rest of my money... I have no need for a 300 watt amp.. and i am stuck with it.. i cant even sell it on SMD. Fuck i cant even trade it off to get a deck, or wiring or a battery, or something.. so.. i might as well fucken chuck it in the fucken trash.. it works excellent.. just i need more power.. FI subwofers dont pound on 300 watts.

right now it is pissin and pouring outside...

tomorrow it is suppost to be rain and clear

wednesday is suppost to clear.. and then rain on thursday friday and saturday... but sunday looks nice... i dont have a shop to work in.. and all my materials are in a nice dry place... but i dont have anywhere to work, and i am not sittin in the the rain to work :)

so.. i will try to get out and do something tomorrow..

Good ol Northern California.. rain all winter... hot as fuck in the summer :)

yeah.. just with the doors open and working around wood and shit... shit gets a little dusty... i just snapped those pictures right quick... didnt even think about the dust and stuff :) it will be clean and bumpin come spring... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived