why not do a bandpass box through the deck? should be cheaper than buying a car and you dont know but one day you will have more than one passenger specially when you have beat and want to show it off :P

Just a few things to keep in mind. Budget, and maintenance. If your current car already has things like new brakes, rotors, air cleaner, water pump, ect and is good to go for quite a few more miles without much work then you may want to consider keeping your ride. If you buy a different budget vehicle it wouldn't be a surprise to find it needs a few things to get it running and keep it running which would put you a few hundred back when you could already have a few hundred invested in audio in your current ride. Just some food for thought.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Just a word of advice (that I wish I got when I was 17).

Be happy and find contentment with what you have, and save your money. Nothing wrong with having a decent car and decent beat at 17. You have your whole life to get biger and better, but for now, I would suggest more forward thinking and decide if it's really worth it.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

he has a 1998 Ford Contour i would get rid of that thing like it was hot!

the contour and taurus are the most unrelible pieces of crap ford makes

sorry to the op i dont want to bash your car but coming from an old tow truck driver i towed more of those 2 cars than any other

Have you ever had your woofers blown?