99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

I like it! Wheels and tires will look good on it. :good:

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

I've finished my lift kit today. Everything works great except for the rims. The rims don't have enough backspacing on them so they stick out way to far, so I put my stock rims back on. The stock rims still look pretty good with the tires, but I plan on painting them black sometime soon. Here are some pics

Before

IMAG0148.jpg

After

downloadfile.jpg

That picture was from when I had the new rims on it, but I took them off and put the old stock eccos on. I didn't get a picture of it though, but they look good.

And sorry about the terrible quality pictures. I had to take them with my cell phone. Once I clean it up I'll take some nicer pics with my actual camera.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Really great start and at least you have your foot wet with knowledge.. I started by getting stuff installed and wired at local stereo shops and wasted a good penny until I got pist the efff off about a burn patch under my sit about 5^2in and said might be time to do shit myself and learn something. Eager to see small steady builds that know where they're going. Good luck man.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a bunch of stuff for my car for Christmas, but forgot to post about it. My lift kit which I already have installed was my early Christmas present, but I got that installed before Christmas and there are already pics of it on this thread. I also got a Kicker ZX350.4, then some 8 gauge wire, 4 channel rcas, and 14 gauge speaker wire for the amp. I also got 0 gauge to do the big 3.

IMAG0162.jpg

Everything together

IMAG0163.jpg

17 feet of cadence 1/0 gauge

IMAG0164.jpg

my 8 gauge power/ground wire + Monster 14 gauge speaker wire + Stinger 4 channel RCA's + fuses and other misc parts

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

My ZX350.4

I take my behind the wheel test on Thursday and if I pass it then I'll be able to get my drivers license and start driving that same day! I'm hoping to get my amp wired and mounted by then, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it done in time due to school and work, but its no big deal if I can't do it in time. I'm in no rush so I'll just do it whenever I have spare time.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

install looks really good man! The port looks uber small for those subs though

prefab :/

But I am planning on building my own custom box built to specs later on. Only problem is I don't have the right tools or knowledge yet. Right now I'm just trying to read all the build threads and box building stuff on here so I can properly design a box for my subs. I've got a friend who has a workshop who I'm sure will let me borrow his tools to build once I've got the design ready. It probably will be a while till I'm ready to build the box tho...

Good luck on that driving test my friend. I just got mine in July (and I also drive a 2000 XJ with a 3'' RC Lift on 31s) and it's a pretty great moment when the DMV first gives you your license. :)

Thanks man. Do you have a build thread for your XJ? I'm always interested in reading and learning from other people with XJs to gain ideas from.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

pretty nice so far, the lift makes it look pretty awesome, i'm looking at getting some tint put on mine as soon as i can get a job

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived