(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

Download Torres Calculator..its the best box design program to help you figure out your ideal box

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Any updates here looks real good!

I got my license yesterday so updates should be coming quicker now that I can go out myself to get anything I need. Right now I'm planning on installing the ZX350.4 this weekend. I'll try to get my big 3 done next weekend. I'd also like to paint my rims black, but I have no idea when that will be.

What type of paint did you use on the trim? Looking at doing something similar

SEM bumper coater. I've had it on for probably like 6 months now and its still very dark. Only thing I don't like about it is if your waxing your car and get a bit of wax on the trim, it'll stick on there turn white. You can get the white off with acetone though so its no big deal. I'm not sure if its the paint that makes it turn white or if wax will turn the trim white no matter what paint you used.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Congrats on getting L's! Lift looks good...once you have a new box you'll really hear the difference...keep it up!

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

Kicker KX350.4

DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

stroupe79.jpg

I also like seeing more Cherokees..I got a 05 WJ

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

Kicker KX350.4

DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

stroupe79.jpg

I just noticed today that I didn't have any recent pictures of my jeep with the Eccos on it, and I only had one picture of the Jeep since its lift, so I went out and took a few pictures. These are as it sits right now. Quality isn't the best because I'm using my old camera in here...and I don't have any idea whats going on with the time stamping.

SL270485.jpg

SL270486.jpg

SL270487.jpg

SL270488.jpg

SL270483.jpg

SL270484.jpg

^^^

Right now the main thing cosmetic on the outside that needs work is the passenger side rust issue. The biggest problem is the passenger rocker panel. You can see that there is a huge rust spot in the far left side of the rocker panel, and recently the rust gave way and now I'm left with a big hole there. I'm gonna have to order a new rocker panel, cuz theres no way to repair that, and then instead of painting it red to match it I'm going to bedline it and bedline the driver side rocker as well. I have no idea when that will happen since I don't really have a schedule for this build...stuff gets done when I have free time and am in the mood to get it done. I'm also going to take the side moldings off of both sides, and will probably bedline up to the bend in the metal where the moldings used to cover. Again, I have no idea when this will happen but its something that I would like to do. There is also another spot of rust right about the rear passenger wheel, its not as easy to spot but its definatly there. I have no idea how I'm going to fix that without having to paint a huge section of the Jeep. Right now getting that fixed and painting everything red to match is just way to expensive, so I have no plans to fix that just yet. I was originally thinking of maybe bedlining that section too, but then I thought that that may look a little too aggressive and offroadish, so I've kind of strayed away from that idea. So.....idk what to do about that......

Anyway, if you have any feedback, comments, suggestions or questions please post them up!

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Archived