99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

Id go with 4.5 but I don't want to over lift it for what me and my friends do. If I lift it to much the trails that we ride at browns camp will be to easy and will get boring my friend and his dad both own wranglers one on 2.5 inches with 32s and the other 3 inches on 33s and they are who ill be wheeling with so I want to keep it a lil lower so the trails are a bit of a challenge. If I find that 3 and 31s just aren't enough ill upgrade but for now it sounds fine. And of course I'm going to do a build log. Next time you go out try to get some more action shots. Good luck.

GROUNDPOUNDERZ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Came home from vacation with a nice little welcome back gift in my mail box. It was my CB anternna mount. Here are the pictures of it installed

IMAG0370.jpg

IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

The sun finally cooled off so I was able to go outside and do a little bit of work on the Jeep. I got my CB mounted in its position and started brainstorming for location to put my light switches and voltage meter. Hopefully I will be able to wire up the CB tomorrow afternoon and then get it tuned sometime soon.

I mounted the CB on the right side of the center console/transmission tunnel thing. It was the only place I could think of putting it because its a pretty big CB. It doesn't take up any passenger leg room though and looks good in its spot I think.

IMAG0381.jpg

Heres where I ended up putting the microphone

IMAG0382.jpg

And this is the whole set up

IMAG0383.jpg

And then this is a rough idea of how I will mount my light switches and voltage meters. I want to put them on top of the center console. I should be able to use a dremel to cut the holes to fit them in, and then loom the wire together and run it down the side of the center console basket. Light switches are red, voltage meters are blue

KGrHqVHJB8E7yuqUr0GBPBQllCBs60_1.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

interesting idea, the cb looks pretty good

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

interesting idea, the cb looks pretty good

Thanks. I kinda would have rather mounted the CB on the roof, but its just too long to fit where I can still read the screen. Not a big deal though because I still think where I have it now is pretty good. And as for the switches, its pretty much a learning experience for me. If it doesnt turn out good, I can get a new lid from the junkyard for a couple bucks, so that was one of the reasons why I chose that location.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Bought a J bolt and secured my spare to the roof rack. I also got the CB radio wired in, just waiting to get it tuned and then itll be fully functional

IMAG0384.jpg

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Got my MDF today and started cutting that. I didn't have much time to work today because I worked late on my dads cherokee that he bought last week. All I got done was cut out all the pieces for the box. I'll work on getting everything put together this week.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

dont forget some pics of the box, you don't wanna be like me and just snap pictures when you finish lol

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/