99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

singer 350? biggest he told me he made was a 270.. :WTFBubble:

for your ride? I have a couple more 340s on the way soon and know someone who has a prototype 430 lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

singer 350? biggest he told me he made was a 270.. :WTFBubble:

Pretty sure XJ's and WJ's use different alternators. For my xj he also offers a smaller size, 275a... Maybe that's what your talking about.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

what type of fluid?, does it seem like oil or coolent?

Something must have punctured my radiator hose as I was coming up the hill because there was a pretty good sized hole in it. Luckily it happened in my neighborhood or I would have been stranded out on the road with the rate I was losing fluid. My dad actually fixed it for me before I went to work the next day...I just forgot to update it on here...but yeah, just had to replace the hose so it wasn't a big deal or anything.

was it the upper or lower?

I dunno haha... my dad fixed it for me before I could even get out to see what it was. I don't know much about cars anyway so idk...

watch out if it was the lower one because those are dealer only, you can get one from the parts store but it will not have the spring in it that keeps the hose from collapsing when you rev the engine

Aight thanks man, I'll be sure to keep an eye on it. My dad owns a car repair shop but I'm not sure if he got the part through the company or just went down to the store to get it...but I'll be sure to watch it closely.

you can just pull the spring out of the old hose and put it in the new hose...

Same alt. That's not a 350 alt btw. It clamps ~340 peak.

ehh, he told me peak ~350, close enough for me tho.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Old vs new

photo1_zps87b17677.jpg

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

• 2 weeks later...
lift went well. Didn't run into any problems during installation except for a little bit of rust, but that can be expected on a 15 year old Jeep. Ride quality is surprisingly smooth for a pieced together lift. No complaints there. All that is left is to adjust the track bar and align it

photo12_zps23ee5172.jpg

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Took the Jeep offroading for the first time with the new lift and all went well. The extra weight in the back isn't a big deal, and it made it through everything I put it up against.

ae2e6239-9d10-43d1-b45b-87c7a8a8033f_zps

photo18_zpsa5d0d25d.jpg

photo211_zps10a6b0fa.jpg

photo38_zps9f9c9600.jpg

Also, unrelated to the build, but I graduated highschool this week and will be going to Virginia Tech this fall for engineering, so I will try to do a lot of stuff this summer while I still have the time, but updates will slow down once I start school again.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

• 1 month later...

apparently the way yours is regulated is different or something, mine has two wires instead of just 1DSCF2252_zpsad0462c8.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived