4 18" SSA Evils In a 2 door 2000 blazer new door panels in 15" per door

the 15 and 10 are set at 100-2.50k 16db slope

there is a peavey rx14 horn per door as well that is crossed 1.25k and up at 24db slope

and tweeter at 5k and up

I'm assuming the 15" and 10" are bridged on the same amp then? I know the 10" has a much wider response than the 15". Is it just as clear inside the car? It's actually pretty easy to get Pro-audio to sound good at a distance but is it still accurate closed up within the car? A 15" is a whole lotta mid to be sitting next too.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

the 15 and 10 are set at 100-2.50k 16db slope

there is a peavey rx14 horn per door as well that is crossed 1.25k and up at 24db slope

and tweeter at 5k and up

I'm assuming the 15" and 10" are bridged on the same amp then? I know the 10" has a much wider response than the 15". Is it just as clear inside the car? It's actually pretty easy to get Pro-audio to sound good at a distance but is it still accurate closed up within the car? A 15" is a whole lotta mid to be sitting next too.

He knows a very important secret on tuning mids that loud up close. Im positive it sounds good up close, if your ears can handle it. He has enough of everything that it doesn't matter that the 10s have a wider respons.

wunna play halo?

• 2 weeks later...

Doors look extremely clean!

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived