Second Skin Audio

Is my goal attainable?

Going to rebuild the wall soon, actually about 70% done tearing it out at the moment. But was wondering if breaking a 150 @20hz was attainable in my situation. Equipment consists of 4 XL 15's on about 10kw, walled in a sedan. Right now what I've been seeing my best bet is a flat wall on the larger side tuned very low. Thinking about 16 cubes net tuned to about 26hz right now, this might change though.

I've already had 54's on music in the 38-45hz range, and now want something completely different, so don't care about losing to much on the top end.

After seeing how loud you got with your last build, i do think you can do it :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

let me borrow ur car for a month & give me a small stack of cash... :peepwall: it will happen...

You crazy! lol

26hz is low as hell but to hit a 150@ 20 might need to go even lower but then all other music wouldn't sound too good either. It would be easier to achieve in a 4th order i bet

Im hoping the size of the box could help me drop a little lower. But in order to get an f3 low enough in a 4th order, my sealed section would have to be too big and I wouldn't be able to get my ratios right.

Dammit Bryan! Can't make up your mind! haha. I loved the car with the old wall, and the new one will be more bad ass. You need to go to more MWSPL shows next year!

I know I know! lol New one should most definitely should move more air, and should be more fun to demo :D

yes

:drink40:

:drink40:

After seeing how loud you got with your last build, i do think you can do it :)

Thanks bro, get a 50 at 20hz or die trying! lol

Yes. But its gonna take some effort and time (testing)

Yea bro, definitely have lots of testing and tweaking coming my way. Took me a while and lots of messing with stuff, before my previous system was playing where it was at.