What is a better deal?

... really the question is is 600watts a big difference and do SSD's take 1200 RMS with all addons?

Thanks

you're not going to hear a significant difference (if any) in 600w. shit, you'll lose more than that just in box rise and voltage loss.

what is box rise and voltage loss from what? Do you think ssd's could take 1200 RMS loaded? (I'm new at this)

... really the question is is 600watts a big difference and do SSD's take 1200 RMS with all addons?

Thanks

you're not going to hear a significant difference (if any) in 600w. shit, you'll lose more than that just in box rise and voltage loss.

what is box rise and voltage loss from what? Do you think ssd's could take 1200 RMS loaded? (I'm new at this)

the ssd can take 1200w of unclipped power with no sweat. box rise is when you go from 1ohm nominal to like 40ohms as the cone moves in the enclosure (as an example) idk how to explain it but im sure someone here can. and voltage drop from not having a good enough electrical to support the amp. say you sit at 14.4 but once the bass hits the amp will draw power and voltage will drop to like 13.4 (again an example) but upgrading your electrical can help with that.

Thanks

the ssd can take 1200w of unclipped power with no sweat. box rise is when you go from 1ohm nominal to like 40ohms as the cone moves in the enclosure (as an example) idk how to explain it but im sure someone here can. and voltage drop from not having a good enough electrical to support the amp. say you sit at 14.4 but once the bass hits the amp will draw power and voltage will drop to like 13.4 (again an example) but upgrading your electrical can help with that.

oh, from what my original question was what do you think I should get? For the electrical system if you mean an alt. and batteries I have that covered.

15in SP4.

This. Those new sp4's are sexy as hell.

buying 1 sp4 is cheaper than 2 BLs

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

15in SP4.

This. Those new sp4's are sexy as hell.

buying 1 sp4 is cheaper than 2 BLs

yup... but 2 18s have twice the cone area of 1 18...

Get one Sp4 18 and over power it! And you will have more space unless you are planning on walling off your car or something then get the 2 BL's. But personally i would go with 1 sp4 any day over 2 SSD's. and it would be cheaper and you could make it loud if you over power it and put it in a proper box

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt