Anyone Know Where I Can Find..?

Okay - So I have an '04 Dodge Ram 1500. I'm trying to relocate my power wires from the batt in the front to the amp behind the seats in the cab. Originally, the wires ran under the floor mat and under the seat to the amp. I get pissed off when i go to hit the brakes and the heel of my foot rolls over a lump in the carpet. HELP! I need to find a diagram to remove this stupid panel.

--- edit: the 2nd panel continuing up to the seatbelt as well needs to come off :blink:

system003a.jpg

by the way --- got my new tips welded on also.

crunk18413.jpg

Edited by BurtonCartel155

snowboardburtoncopiadq7.png

bardubbyracerofstreetgb1.jpg

hurleyuserbarxh7.png

go to walmart and get the sosche kit that has all the things you need...well really only the panel remover you need but you can get a new screw driver and roll of electrical tape for like 11 bucks

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

That panel should just be held in place by either screws or panel clips. You should be able to just pull the panel off starting in the middle and working towards the front..Hands on man,,Just get out there and look at it, study it and DO it yourself...I bet you can figure it out. Also go to your local auto parts store and purchase you a Haynes Manual for your year model Dodge truck..They are usually 15 to 25 bucks and give you a complete tear down and rebuild of your truck..The people actually completely disassemble your truck and take pictures then they put it back together with pictures..Very helpfull