4 18s 20k watts on 18v... daily

i decided that i should start a new one of these cause my other log for my last build was getting cluttered up this will be more of a video build log but i will try to take pics when i remember for those picture whores out there..... (you know who you are)be sure to subscribe to my channel for regular updates and other cool videos that might not make it here.

Link to playlist.....>

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i saw the deal mechman was having on overstock alts and i coulnt pass up a deal ... i have a 400a unit plus an adjustable regulator on its wasy to me right now

Sweet. 400amp damn. Lol On youtube you said you were thinkin about it, I see you pulled the trigger.( Btw I'm L7BASS on youtube ).

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

i saw the deal mechman was having on overstock alts and i coulnt pass up a deal ... i have a 400a unit plus an adjustable regulator on its wasy to me right now

Sweet. 400amp damn. Lol On youtube you said you were thinkin about it, I see you pulled the trigger.( Btw I'm L7BASS on youtube ).

nice man thanks for the comment yeah i wasnt really expecting to buy an alt this soon i though i would have the amp first at least but i couldnt pass up this deal

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived